IRRESISTIBLE DESIRE.👀🍴🍰

"See you tomorrow guys, " he said, exhausted. It had all happened so quickly. He walked briskly. The Sun was scorching yellow. Its hot fingers. They penetrated into his body. He could feel it. The body became sweaty and itchy. He then passed by a market. Stall holders could be seen all around, selling clothes in a plethora of sizes. Moreover, there were cafes and tuck shops springing all around. The aromas of food were competing with each other. Such an environment relaxed him and he continued walking. Brightly colored shops, game spots and food streets were an attractive feature.
He was a thirteen-year-old boy who was walking towards his home after the school pack away. He was compact and short for his age. Tiny ears and bulgy eyes made him look even cuter. When he smiled, crescent-shaped dimples appeared on his cherry-red cheeks. The uniform coat went nearly to his heels. A heavy bag worn at his back was a hindrance to his smooth walk. He was exhausted as well as confused. The faster he walked, the greater problem the heavy bag caused. He tottered and then fell.
It was a pleasant weather, with little drizzling. The sun was playing hide and seek with the clouds. It was great to listen to the musical patter of the rain. He opened the door and greeted in a soft-spoken voice, "Hey Mom! I'm home." "How was your first day at the university dear?" she asked curiously. "It was good," he replied. "Honey, I'm going for shopping. I've just made a cake for the guests. Don't eat it," she said and went away. He could hear his stomach begging for food. He opened the fridge and stared at the cake. It looked delicious.
It had a size of a football and was heart-shaped. The creamy texture over it had been blended to perfection. Due to its dark brown color, he assumed that it could be dark chocolate in flavor. It was covered with luscious chocolates, each of them having the size of a ten-cent coin. The chocolaty aroma was wafting in all directions. He could feel the mouth watering. He never could resist temptation. Tom finally ate it. However, little did he know that the cake would cause a serious consequence.

LIKE, COMMENT AND SHARE IF YOU ENJOYED!😉🍴