fnaf hotdog contest

It was, I guess, a normal night at Freddy fazbears pizzeria.
except for the fact that TC was sobbing for 3 hours now

"when will she just shut up.." funtime Freddy groans in annoyance, Bonnie shrugs as he stares at the sobbing chicken in the party room "it's just a damn hotdog..."

"wait! I have an idea" Bonnie exclaims running back over to FF "what is it?" asks FF, Bonnie comes back with a bag of different hotdogs "hold a mini hotdog contest with chilli dogs, original hotdogs, and ketchup and mustard. TC tries each one and the  best hotdog wins!!" Bonnie yells excitedly.

"that doesn't sound half bad actually" FF agrees.

the two walk over to TC, Bonnie holding the bag of hotdogs.

"good evening TC" Bonnie greats the distressed toy animatronic.

"please say you two didn't come here to ruin the rest of my night..." she says sadly.

"no actually, we came to offer you more hotdogs; you can try every one and see which one you like best" says the excited purple bunny.

"o-oh kay" TC nods her head slightly, a smile starting to form on her face.

The time passes by as TC tries the three different types of hotdogs. The winning hotdog was a chilli dog, chica apparently only liked it cuz of the texture, nothing could ruin this moment. nothing-

as author Chan was finishing her speech sonic came crashing through the wall, stealing TC's chilli dog in the process.

the end-

sonic: WAIT WAIT WAIIIIIT- you missed the part where I ate the chilli dog.

irken trash: do i have to say you ate the chilli dog?

sonic: yes

irken trash: also STOP BREAKIBG THE 4TH WALL!!!!

sonic: no-

*sonic then ate the chilli dog*
______________________________________

requested by soryyno