Always Yours - 1.0

Hello, I am Chestha, I am a huge fan of Sidnaaz. What I am writing is going to be One shots as of now. I am planning a proper FF but it will take some time.  I hope you guys like this piece of writing. Here we go....

~1~

She was working in the kitchen with his mother. Helping her arrange everything for the D-day was fast approaching. She looked as calm and as serene as she could be. She was running errands, arranging everything and looking at all the minute details.

He, he was just numb. He didn't know if he should react or not. He didn't know if it was right or wrong. For when he said 'Yes's, she had simply smiled and congratulated him. But, now he wasn't sure. He felt so lost. He went outside his bedroom and found her busy on her phone.

" No.... Uncle, Ladoo nahi. Siddharth likes Kajukatli. I am telling you, if you make any mistake, I am going to sue you."

He saw his sister Preeti shaking her head at her antics. His mother on call and busy arranging guest list.

He for a moment wanted to tell everyone to stop this right now. But, he held back.

Right then, the door bell rang, She went to open the door and gave a bone-crushing hug to the person.

" Piyush...... "

That's all she said. He rubbed her back and let her rest in his arms. After  a while, they parted and he looked at her. He saw her face and sighed. They moved inside the house and joined everyone.

His mother called him and he took a place on the couch, just opposite to her.

"So, I have got the ring. " Punish said as he opened the velvet box.

There was pin drop silence for a minute.

" It's perfect. It is the right one for her.  Mrs. Siddharth Shukla ke liye, this is it. "

Siddharth 's gaze stood on her as she appreciated the ring. She was here, in front of him but he hadn't felt this lonely in a while.

Piyush could see the creases on Siddharth's face, he could see the turmoil. But, this was his choice and he alone can change it.

"Siddharth?"

He looked at his mother as she raised her eyebrows asking if asking what he thinks.

He simply nodded and left from there.  As he was leaving he could hear her say, "Come on, we just have three more hours, mere yaar ki dulhan aane waali hai. "

Yes, Shenaaz Gill was getting all set and ready for the engagement of her best friend Siddharth Shukla,yes, it was crazy but this was destiny.

A year had passed since they met, it was his birthday, and she had thought of giving him a surprise. His family, her family and his closest friends were called for his surprise birthday party and she had planned to propose him when the clock struck 12. But, he walked hand in hand with Priya. A girl whom he had met on the set of his new show and whom he had instantly connected with. He had introduced her to everyone as his girlfriend and that's when her heart broke into pieces.

She had been waiting for the day when he will acknowledge her feelings and name their relationship. But, he had only looked at her as a friend. A friend with whom he spent his day and night together. She had been living with him and his family for a year due to her work commitments in the city.  She had noticed the subtle changes, the way he wanted to try pesto pasta one day over lunch or how he said that red, the color he disliked was actually the color of romance. She noticed but she just simply thought that he would come back home to her. Only, he called someone else his home in front of her.  For her, she lost herself that day. Because she had made her life a cocoon which only had him and his people and now suddenly he had snatched away her everything and given it to someone else.