O.S -3.1

Hey!!!I hope all you Sidnaazians are fine. I am glad and grateful for all the love and support. So, let me introduce you all to this part of OS. This OS begins from the point where Sidharth and Shehnaaz had an altercation and she broke down for being called jealous. Remember the way she broke down on the garden outside and Sidharth was a mere spectator to it. I want to write from there. I hope you guys like it. Please vote and comment. Thank you for 10K reads, please vote and comment.

Sidharth was hoping for a talk with her after what happened last night. He had not blinked an eye as her break down came in front of his eyes. He hated to see her losing herself. He loathed himself for he had pushed her buttons and hence she had lost her sanity. He had been thinking about a lot of things. Every time he was about to lose his mind, she would protect him. She was the one keeping him sane in this house. Her one touch and her one kiss, how much ever he would refrain from acknowledging her affection, she was his penance and he could not come to terms with how she reacted to his words last night.

He looked beside him and she was still covered in the quilt from head to toe. She had freshened up and had come back to bed. She had not spared him a glance till now. Sidharth moved closer to her and put his legs and arm over her petite body. He could feel her struggling to come out from his hold. But he did not budge. A little while later he heard her sobs, he quickly pulled the cover down and saw the tears flowing from her eyes. She pushed him away and he pulled her closer. 

"Jaa....please....I don't want you..."

Sidharth turned a deaf ear to her protests and held her firmly in his arms.

"Shhh......hogaya....please....shhhhhh"

She sobbed harder put she did not rest her head on his chest. She was not ready to be with him yet and her resistance to his advances only made Sidharth want her more fiercely.

 They laid there for sometime and soon the next task for captaincy was announced. Shehnaz  wasted no time and walked away from the room to take a shower. She cursed herself for crying in front of him. 

"Don't. Stay away form him."She gave herself a pep talk, took her clothes and went to take a shower. 

Sidharth followed her and decided to wait for her on the bed in the washroom area. Some time later when the door opened and Shehnaz walked out, their gazes locked and before she knew, he was in front of her. She avoided his gaze and tried to sneak past him but he held her wrist and pulled her towards him.

She wiggled her wrists and looked at him with an irritated face but she was met with a smirk on his face.

"Chod...I said leave me Sidharth..."

He pulled her closer and she looked at him with fury. She saw people moving in and moving out of the luggage area, some moved into the washroom to freshen up. But, nobody reacted. this was them, Sidharth and Shehnaz an they were used to the proximity, fight and love.

"Chod....Tujhe samaj kyu nahi aata..."

Sidharth dipped his head and whispered in her ears," Tujhe kyu nahi samaj aata, main tujhe chod nahi sakta...."

His words had the desired effect on her. Her heart raced in her chest and blush rose to her cheeks. He pressed a loud kiss on her cheeks and pulled himself away from her. She could not meet his gaze, this time out  of shyness. She ran away from there and it was followed by Sidharth's loud chuckle.

Shehnaaz avoided him as much as she could. He wasted no opportunity to hug her or show his affection on her. He was following her everywhere and Shehnaz was having a hard time trying to control her heart. She knew she was going to forgive him soon. The only question that remained was how long she could play this game with him.