Always Yours -1.1

"I.....I don't.........Main....."

"Shhhhh...... Please ........It is going to be fine...."

And she sobbed. She had left his place after Priya and her family arrived. She greeted them but she could not meet Priya's eyes. The moment she had shared with him was still fresh and her eyes filled with tears as her heart filled with pain. Stifling her sobs, she had ran away to Mahi and Jay's place, for they were the only people she could think of and the only place she had apart from his house which was no longer her home.

She had been crying his name and weeping badly since she arrived and Mahi had no idea how to stop it. She let her lay in her lap as Shehnaaz let herself cry over her incomplete love story.

"Mujhe dard ho raha hai Mahi....Please isse rok....Bhut jyada.... Please...."She sobbed and Mahi  pulled her up from her lap into a bone crushing hug.

Jay let the women be and took over the duty of making dinner for them all and put the kids in the nursery so they could play.

--------------

It was over three days and she was tired. Her tears seemed to have dried up and her body had given up completely. Her eyes had lost the glow, her face had turned pale and her smile was lost. The only time she felt alive was when she played with the kids. Mahi talked to her every now and then about motivating herself and moving on. While Jay, he simply said everything an elder brother would,

"Saala, woh toh nahi bol sakta, Kamina, Tu bas bol shehnaaz, abhi uske ghar jake usko peeth ta hu. Bechari itni pyaari ladki ka dil toda usne."

Shehnaaz smiled at his words. She knew Jay would have no chance, Siddharth was well-built. But, she appreciated all his efforts. She rested her head in his shoulder and Jay let her.

"I am so happy, tujhe aur Mahi ko dekhti hu toh lagta hai, Shayad koi hoga jo mujhse mujhse jyada pyaar karega. Ek din shayad...."

"Of course, kaun sa pagal hai jo meri behen se pyaar nahi karta."She let out a wail and his shirt soaked in her tears.

--------

"Get the f**k out from your room. You moron. Idiot. Pehle khud kaand karte. Fir darpok ki tarah room main bandh hai. Bahar aa sale, ek hafta ho gaya hai."

Khushal was swearing abuses at his best friend as Vikas and Preeti stood there with wide smile on their faces.

"Aunty sorry, but you know how he is right. I am sorry I abusing him in front of you."

Rita Shukla, Siddharth's mother though did not seem to mind.

"No worries son. I am so glad that someone is here to voice out my opinions."

The three erupted into laughter. On the other side of the door, there was a man sprawled on his bed and trying to gather courage to face it all.

Hearing his mother's opinion was the last nail in the coffin. She had completely ignored his presence in the past week. He had realized his mistake but something was holding him back. He had so many questions that he wondered where he would find his answers. The past week, he had spent thinking about her, about them and everything they ever had. 

"Shehnaaz, how is she Vikas?"

He got alert. This was the first time in a week that he had heard her name. 

"I had a talk to Jay and Mahi. Mahi asked me to keep Siddharth away from her.  They are both helping her to cope and I think it is needed. She needs to move on. They both do." Vikas said.