Chapter 1

Slut.
Whore.
Bitch.
Suicidal freak.
I hear these words on a daily basis. No one loves me. I'm just a suicidal freak. A slut and a whore. Even my own dad hates me. Everyday my dad will come home drunk and blame me for my mother leaving. On my 7th birthday, my mom left. She just walked out of the house and all she left was a note saying how much she loved me and that she was sorry.
Sure she was. Ever since that day my dad gets drunk and beats me. Not only does he beat me, but when he needs to be satisfied he likes a certain little 14 year old. I lost my virginity to my dad on my 10th birthday. I remember that day like it was yesterday.

💭Flashback💭

"Happy birthday to me.
Happy birthday to me
Happy birthday dear me
Happy birthday to me." I sang quietly to myself and blew out the single candle on the small cupcake.
Another year since my mom left. I don't understand why she left. Did I do something? I didn't realize I was crying until the wet tear hit my arm. I quickly wiped away my tears. Then I ate my cupcake. After I threw away the wrapper and was heading up to my room my dad barged threw the front door and I could smell the beer from the thee side of the room.
"YOU! YOUR A WORTHLESS SLUT YOU MADE YOUR MOM LEAVE SHE WOULD STILL SHE WOULD STILL BE HERE IF YOUR WORTHLESS ASS WAS NEVER BORN!" He screamed at me as tears streamed down my face. As I was about to go to my room he grabbed me and through me on the couch.
He didn't say anything just started to take off my clothes. Then I realized what was happening.
"NO!" I yelled that just got me a slap across the face.
"SHUT UP!" And I stayed quiet not wanting to make him mad.

💭end of flashback💭

Let's just say that night I lost my innocence to my dad.
🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸

AN: hey guys this is my new story

DM me if you know a good character name!

Hayes will be in the next chapter 😏

-Stay thirsty 💦