get to know elaine

predebut facts:

-elaine was born in nice, france, where she grew up until she was 11-her mom is korean

-her mom is korean. she moved from korea to france for college, where she met elaine's dad. elaine and her mom are really close and elaine often calls her just to hear her voice when she misses her.
-elaine's father is half korean, half french and is close to elaine as well. he was never connected with his korean side, as he never knew his mother. he's a well known author in france, and often jokes that elaine is a female version of him.
-elaine grew up speaking korean to her mom and her side of the family, and vice versa with french and her dad, his side of the family, and at school. however, her parents communicate by speaking mostly english, so elaine and her brothers also speak it as well.
-her family gets along really well, so she's close with her brothers. they're often protective of her and were the ones who disagreed with her decision to become an idol.
-during her time in france, she participated in volleyball and was quite good at it. now, she does volleyball more as a hobby.
-she discovered kpop when her mom was watching a music show on tv and boa was performing.
-when her and her family were in korea visiting her grandparents, elaine was scouted by an SM employee. after a lot of convincing, elaine began living with her grandparents while she was a trainee.

style:

-her style is mostly simple-she gets a lot of inspiration from 90s fashion-she gets called out a lot by netizens, because of how revealing some of her outfits are

-she gets a lot of inspiration from 90s fashion
-she gets called out a lot by netizens, because of how revealing some of her outfits are.

tattoos:

-the first tattoo elaine got was a sun on the inside of her left forearm

-the first tattoo elaine got was a sun on the inside of her left forearm. she got it done, because her dad always calls her, his sunshine.
-second tattoo is a star on her right wrist. it's a matching tattoo with her two older brothers.
-her favorite tattoo is her piece on her left wrist, it says, "Remember that I love you." the words are written in her mom's handwriting from a letter she once sent elaine.
-the next tattoo is on the side of her right hand that says, "breathe." this was her first tattoo that was meant for herself. it reminds her to breathe and stay calm, because she often forgets to just enjoy her life.
-her most well known tattoo is her arrow behind her left ear. it's her zodiac symbol and her "matching" tattoo with her best friend, taeyeon. (not rlly matching bc taeyeon is a pisces lol but they got it together)
-her latest tattoo is her pluto symbol on her right ankle. it stands for her fans, because they're named plutos.

piercings:

-she has three lobe piercings on both ears and a double helix on her right ear

-she has three lobe piercings on both ears and a double helix on her right ear. she loves jewelry and will go all out with her accessories on her ear, like in the second picture.
-she used to have a smiley piercing for a year, but she ended up taking it out.

[a/n: pls don't take any of this seriously 🤧, it's just for entertainment purposes and also i have a really big imagination lol. anyways, pls tell me if there are any mistakes i've missed

as you can see (unless you're new) i'm revamping this whole book bc more people have been reading and it's been looming over my head for the past year lol. but i love this and what i already created, just fixing a few things. if you're actually reading this a/n, i love you dude 🥺]