Mystery Girl he dates

Y/n's Pov~

Logan is making one of his podcasts episode right now while I'm on my phone but I could hear what he's talking about with Mike he's currently talking about our friendship and our relationship but no one knows who he has been talking about me for weeks and everyone is kinda putting together the image he's putting out but some people think it's me and some people think it's someone else he describes but no one really knows
Anyway.

Logan's Pov~

"Yeah so a lot of people has been talking about who I'm dating they've been trying to know who it really is" I said laughing.

"Yeah everyone has been trying to fucking figure out who's the fucking mysterious girl Logan has been Fucking is she a pornstar like Lana no one fucking knows so STOP TRYING"
Mike screamed.

I on the other hand am dying from laughter.

"Spencer what do you fucking think of this fucked up situation" Mike said laughing.

"Uhm I have absolutely no idea what to say to that" Spencer laughed while covering his face.

"Wait wait she's actually here listening to all of this but don't turn the camera" Mike said while pointing to y/n while she's laughing and covering her face.

"Yeah but Mike you have to keep it a secret" y/n said laughing.

I smiled at her and winked biting my lip which made her crack up even more.

"It's actually funny because she was always playing hard to get on Logan-"

"Yeah they were always playing a chasing game where he would literally follow her everywhere she loved it and he loves it I don't know how the fuck that works but hey it did" Mike said cutting Spencer off.

"It was fun she still plays sometimes but it all worth it though"I said getting up drinking my jug of water.

Walking towards Spencer way getting around him going to y/n behind the camera.

Y/n's Pov~

Ugh I'm so hungry I thought as I seen Logan walking towards me while Mike and Spencer continues the podcast talking about him and lana.

"Hey babygirl what's wrong" Logan says as he sits beside me kiss my lips cuddling with me as I put my leg over his stomach and lay my head on his shoulder.

"Nothing I'm just hungry I want something to eat but i don't want any fast food I want a home cooked meal" I said kissing his lips again and that's when Mike screamed " Take your fucking lovey dovey shit somewhere else making me feel like shit" as me and Logan laughed then I started kissing him while looking at Mike and giving him the middle finger which made Logan laugh even more.

"What do you want to eat" Logan said calming down from laughing he literally looks like a tomato which make me want to kiss him even more he's so cute.

"I don't know let's go to the store and find something I'm just hungry I really don't care" I said groaning while turning on my back and pouting which made Logan kiss me.

"Your so dramatic but ok I'll finish this episode up then we can go to the store baby" Logan said getting up to go back to his seat.

Author note hi it's Allayah I decided I wanted to make a Logan imagine because I have a lot of Ideas in my mind tell me if you like it comment down below if you want a pt2.

Also I will be asking a question on every imagine so please answer

Don't forget to vote and I love you Baby's ❤️😘

Question of the day:
What color do you read with on wattpad?.

I read with black