3

Umm people are actually reading this shit??  Wow y'all must have a sad life.😫
JK I love you all and thank you for all of the reads!

Chapter 3 hoes!

"So this is suna." Sai said fake smiling

   The 12 genin looked around suna, their eyes sparkling with wonder. The teachers laughed at the 'cute genin' and guided them to the kazekages building. With each step they took Sakura started to get more anxious.

'It feels as if someone is watching us." She thinks looking around but only seeing small shops and

   Jariyah stood on one of the buildings with his binoculars watching the group, more specifically a long haired raven.
He sighed knowing what will happen if the two meet.

In jariyahs imagination

  Naruto and madara spot each other, keeping eye contact before running into a hug

"NARUTOOO!"
"MADARAAA!"  They both yelled in slow motion.

Real life
Jariyahs pov

  Yeahh, let's get out while we still can.

"Naruto, come here!" I called. Soon patters of footsteps could be heard.

  "You called me." Naruto said smiling.
He was holding a bunch of scrolls that I assume he must of finished reading.

   "I just got a message from the waves, we are needed there ASAP. So get packing kid!" I said making a shooing motion with my hand. He started bouncing with excitement.

   "Ok you stupid pervert!" He said laughing, then sped off.

  "HEY YOU!!!" I said balling up my fist. I chuckle to myself. He has so much energy. (Bottom energy)

  And before you ask I would like to say I wasn't totally lying. We did net to go to the waves to get shit for Narutos heat. It tuns out its suna is quite like Konoha in omega population meaning they don't have many omegas and omega needs, unlike the mist that have a quarter of there population as omegas.

Sakuras pov

    Konoha 12 entered the kazekages building. It was tan just like every other building in suna but It had a dull purple rug that added little color to the place.

The ninjas stood awkwardly in front of the front desk that a petite blond women sat at. She was engulfed in one of the perverted 'make-out paradise' books that Kakashi Sensei always reads.

  "Ehem" Asuma spoke awkwardly.

  The lady looked up quickly at us, her face reddened with embarrassment.

"AHHH, HELLO, HELLO!" The lady yelled jumping up from her seat.
   She took a good look at our vest before grabbing Asumas hand, leading him threw the hallway. We all just shrugged and followed behind.

   We Stoped at a big fancy door.
The girl knocked on the big door before hearing the words "come in!"
  Letting asumas hand go, she opens the door then sprintes off.

   'What a weird lady'

   "Hello." He said looking up. His Piercing eyes gaze upon us, his red wavy hair was laid ruffled on his forehead.

  "Gaara?" Neji said in slight shock. No one said gaara had become the kazekage.

   'Honestly I never once would of thought of Gaara becoming the kazekage. I thought he wanted to totally destroy suna and all of its people, guess I was wrong'

  "Wait, nobody told us that YOU were the kazekage!" Ten ten exclaimed. We all looked at our Senseis with flames in our eyes, demanding for answers.

  Gaara sweat dropped as we started to scold the Senseis.

"Let's not be mad, maybe they forgot to inform you." Gaara said saving the Senseis from death.

"Now Konoha, do you have the scrolls?"

Madara held out the three big scrolls, garra got out of his seat and grabbed the scrolls and thanking madara.

Gaara skimmed through the scrolls making sure everything is there.

   "If you don't mind me asking, what is on those scrolls anyway?" I ask.

  "Well your we needed a recipe for an antibiotic that only your village carrys. And the recipe lies on these scrolls." Gaara  said closing the scrolls.

Out of nowhere, a man with a rat looking mask stands before us. Gaara give him a stern look before asking him what he's doing here

  "Our 2 special guests are leaving sir." The rat man says.

   Gaara looks sadly at the ground before straightening up his look.

  "Oh... tell cinnamon roll I said good bye. And take the scrolls while your at it and put them away." Gaara said with a bit of sadness.

   And in a second the scrolls were removed from madaras hands And the rat man is gone.

'Wait who tf name is cinnamon roll?' I think to myself.

   "Now." Gaara says sitting back down, slightly startling me.

  " I have a place for you guys to stay if want to."

  "We would love too stay here for a night!" Gai ensures enthusiastically.

This one is shorter because my phone is having some problems 😅