Chapter 4: A Foe Paulo (Last Part)

*Bell rings bout Recess

>>Bully 1 & 2

Bully 1: *whisper voice* Hey, let's started...

Bully 2: *whisper voice* okey

*Do the prank at exact in the blueprint

*Students came...

Bully 1: *chat Bully 2* Get ready, she has friends... Do it at exact of time...

Bully 2: *chat back* Okey

*Waiting Paulo stand at bait

Bully 2: *chat all bullies* The rest, drink those potions that I given earlier

*Paulo stands the bait and Bully 2 grab the rope

Bully 1: Now!

*Bullies punch, throw, stomp, and crushed Paulo

Paulo: my parts... My system... Ahh... *Robot voices*

Paulo's Friends: Let's go in the office

Kaori: I stay here... Paulo need help...

Sakuna: Okey, me, Jahzel, and Chloe are go in the office...

Administrator: *announce* All teacher make Paulo's grades into 60... Someone disobey my commands are be forced to expelled in school campus... Also, Paulo... Go in the HELL, and feel the pain... *laughs*

Kaori: *punch those bullies* No one can kill my friend!!

*All bullies thrown away

Bully: How powerful, who is.... *sees Kaori on his Demon Hybrid Transformation*

Kaori: *Demon voice* If you hurt my friend, you have pass to me... *Summons Scythe*

They have a fight between those bullies and Kaori. Kaori, sliced those hard bodies using a Demonic Scythe. The Bullies fall but they still arise, those big Bullies have bigger hand that punch Kaori. Kaori thrown her away, five rooms away into cafeteria... The Bullies still humiliated and say harsh words to Paulo, since the body is weak...

All Bullies: You are gay!!! That is prove the you weak!!! *laughs loudly*

*Paulo did the self-destruction function but he also do the feedback skill

Paulo: A gay you think??? *start his body spark and big electric shock releasing on the body*

All Bullies: It can't be

Bully 3: Maybe, we gonna run guys...

Paulo causes on recharge himself, the lights are explode and the main power source are overheat and started to grounded...

*Main Power source burning and seconds later, it's explode... Same as other power sources

Kaori Satomi Anh: Làm ơn, đừng làm điều này Paulo ... Bạn sẽ phá hỏng cả trường (Please, don't do this Paulo... You'll gonna wrecked whole school)

*A big ring of zapping electricity spread in whole school

Those bullies hitted on his Paulo's "Ring of Electricity" and they are paralyzed... The others are isn't paralyzed cause before he release the big ring, he make a filter that only bullies can hit on this effect and not them...

Kaori Satomi Anh: *curious*  Huh?? Tại sao tôi không bị tê liệt ?? (Huh?? Why I not paralyzed??)

*Paulo is fainted...

Kaori Satomi Anh: Paulo! Hãy tỉnh dậy đi !! (Paulo! Please wake up!!) *Sees Paulo that weak and needed energy*

Paulo: I-I-I... *shut down*

*Delivers him at her house and need help to his sister, Skyle

Kaori Satomi Anh: Paulo, chúng tôi gần như ở nhà bạn và hãy để Skyle sửa chữa bạn ... (Paulo, we almost in you house and let's Skyle to repair you...) *while still carries Paulo, fully damaged and out of electricity*

Skyle: *sees Kaori and carrying Paulo's body* Kaori, lemme deliver Paulo at his room and repair him...

Kaori Satomi Anh: Okey

~=~=~=~=~=~=~=~

Hope to like the this chapter... If you have indicated misplaced words or grammars, just comment on the part that seems wrong... Vote, Follow me, and share to others this chapter... Thanks for reading....

~=~=~=~=~=~=~=~