Chapter 26: Planning onto Game Escape

Paulo: Where are we??

Notch: It is my mansion, where I develop the game...

Luni: Then, why you're not inside?? *intense curiously*

Notch: *sigh* Jeb got kicked us... Did you remember??

Luni: Oh... What is reason again?? *forgotten*

Herobrine: He kick us cause he make a Robot Army and turning us and rest of players-

Oreo27: You meant us?? *pointing Edmore2242, RMPlaysMC YT, and Raymark*

Herobrine & Notch: Yup, and the rest of players of Minecraft! *sigh, got depressed*

Notch: I'm sadly to say this.... We need to kill Jeb...

Real Jeb: You meant, me??

Notch: *grab sword* You!!

Jeb: Wait, I need to explain...

Herobrine: You have 4 Minutes to explain...

Jeb: Actually... That is me but on Robot Vesion

Notch: Wait... *curious* If that is fake you on my Mansion?? THEN WHO IS MAKING THOSE ROBOTS....

Jeb: Entity303 and he make a Stong Robot for Shadow Herobrine...

Herobrine: Wait, my Corrupted me got kill them??!?! *points to Luni and his Community*

All Gacha Life Community except Paulo: US!??

Jeb: Yes, they started to trapp you *points to Luni* and your members... Not me, Herobrine, or even Notch...

Luni: Okey, thats enough!! Let's kill them and rest of their robots they made!! *grumpy, stomps on the land*

Reymond: We help you, we don't want the rest of players got controlled by them

Steve: Okey, we all gotta help... So, grab your swords and bows... We going to attack them...

Jeb: Steve!!? Are you sure?? They hard to defeat cause they are robots.... Except Entity303 and Shadow Herobrine...

Haze: Wait, you meant to say.... "Robots"

Jeb: Yes... I said that...

Haze: Hmm.... *thinking deeply* If we going to throw them a Splash Water Potion??

Jeb: *thinking* Yeah, Robots made by electricity, maybe they have self-explode... Cause, they hate water...

Afton: Good riddance, I have Brewing stand here and a nearby...

Steve: Okey, everyone... Have a break, regenerate cause we will make Water Splash Potions...

All except Steve: Okey!!

Jeb POV: Please, I want to bring back the normal Minecraft... Not this situation... *sigh*

~=~=~=~=~=~=~=~

Hope to like the this chapter... If you have indicated misplaced words or grammars, just comment on the part that seems wrong... Vote, Follow me, and share to others this chapter... Thanks for reading....

~=~=~=~=~=~=~=~

=~=~=~=~=~=~=~=~=~=~=~=~=~=~=~=~=~=

Before we're going to the last chapter, this is Entity303 and Shadow Herobrine in this scene...

Shadow Herobrine - a corrupted version of Herobrine

Entity 303 - The Grim Reaper on Minecraft, he was control by darkness to kill the all players inside on Minecraft

This are the enemies on the last chapter on this story, keep on reading for the last chapter of Minecraft × Gacha Life collaborated story "If The Gacha Life Community trapped in Minecraft Harcore Mode: The Last Challenge..." SWIPE DOWN if you want to read the LAST CHALLENGE they're faced... Have fun reading😉😁

=~=~=~=~=~=~=~=~=~=~=~=~=~=~=~=~=~=