Her?

"Park Ji-min" is a man who is 24 Years.. he feels insecure about everything in himself.. he is rich , handsome , sweet , kind.. but, when someone gets close to his castle he scares them. and his castle was known for "the monster's castle" nobody gets close to this castle.

he never fell in love with someone,, he stayed at his own castle which his dad bought for him.. His mom and dad wants him to fall in love.. but they failed multiple times.. because he always refuses getting out from this castle..

***************
~stranger's pov~
i was walking in the streets,, finding a castle which has beautiful flowers..

until i found a castle,, i guess there's no one in there.. but i saw some beautiful flowers.. blue, yellow,white,pink flowers.. i got in while checking the garden.

everyone was shocked and started whispering things..

"how dare she gets into the monster's castle?!"
"he will scare this innocent girl"
"she's so brave!"

i ignored them.. i found some dead flowers.. i decided to water them and plant another flowers.

but.. i felt that someone was watching me..

i looked around. and saw nobody.. i looked back to the flowers and watered them..

i found dead dogs, and cats.. they looked like someone killed them.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~
-park jimin's pov-
i felt someone getting into my garden.. i opened the curtains and found a girl, i wanted to get out and scare her as i do to everyone..

something inside told me to not scare her..

"don't scare her"
"leave her and see what she'll do"
"don't get angry"
"keep calm.."

i kept watching her. she was taking care of my garden.. she saw the dead cats and dogs.. i killed them..

Yeah, i'm kind and sweet. but when it comes to my garden i must keep myself safe and never let anyone see me..

she smiled.. i smiled for the first time..

everyone got confused.. they saw me spying on her.. and i didnt scare her.

~~~~~~~~~~
~stranger's pov~
"hm.. this garden needs to be cleaned!" i said excitedly.

well.. yeah i like cleaning especially when it comes to a beautiful garden like this..

hm.. i promise myself  i'll come here everyday.

"you're just being messy.. but you'll be cleaned soon!" i said while clapping excitedly.
~~~~~~~~~~

everyone was watching "park jimin" spying on her and smiling at her cuteness..

she left the garden..
but before she leaves.. she said:
"i'm taking care of you from today!"

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~