Her savior..

-tae's pov-
Me and jimin ran upstairs and found the boys..

"hey i'll rape her don't worry.." suga whispered. but i heard him.
they got her and suga in a room. jimin's anger started to boil in his blood. his hand turned into a fist..

he ran to them.
"WHERE IS SHE YOU, DUMBASS" he grabbed soobin's collar.
soobin smirked.
"i told you i'll ruin your love life" soobin said.
"you won't jerk"
"stop it jimin. it's too late" sunmi said.
"what the fuck sunmi.. oh yeah i remember you're soobin's girlfriend" i smirked.

"wait for what i'll do for you stupidasses." he punched soobin.
"wow.. now you're the one who's punching me and wasting time.." he smirked.
we heard screaming coming from inside..
"what the fuck!" jimin cursed. Then i tried to stop him. and tell him "you can't help her this time.."

jimin pushed tae and tried to open the door until.. he started to knock so hard. and he tried to break the door. and he finally succeed
"Y/N!" he shouted.
i (tae) got in.. and saw her getting abused again.. yes i know that y/n was getting abused she told me everything in high school. yeah we were secretly bestfriends.

"don't you ever dare to touch her!" jimin shouted and grabbed yoongi's collar.
"maybe you should be careful next time" Soobin got in with a gun in his hands pointing it at jimin.
i knew how jimin feel.. because he felt that he didn't save her. but he did.

"kill me then" he turned to soobin while smilimg sadly.
"you gave up on your love life right?" he said while smirking.
"who told you i did?" he suddenly get the gun from soobin and smirked. then he knocked him down. suga got closer to him to punch him but he got the bullet ready and shoot it at his foot.

"hahah.. losers" he said. i smiled. because he finally saved y/n. he walked to y/n and got her blindfold off. and got the keys from soobin who was knocked out. Then finally he got her handcuffs off. and looked at her while smiling.

"ahahaha you thought that you'll go now?" namjoon got in the room with the other boys.
"huh?" jimin turned to him. y/n looked at Namjoon scared..
"sadly.. you have to give us her or we will kill your poor boy kookie" namjoon says while showing him jungkook sitting on a chair tied up.
"oh no" jimin whispered

I(tae) didn't move.. then i remembered i have a gun with me so i got it out and shoot him in his chest..
"wow tae.." y/n said.
"you're so brave" she continued.
"ahaha thanks y/n" i smiled
"well i thought you weren't that brave." y/n said confused
"what about me huh." jimin said. i giggle at his question.
"ahahah our jiminie is jealous now" i play with his hair.

"Let's go to jungkook" i said.
"oh yes" y/n said and ran to him.
"ahahahaha hey sweetie" hueningkai said walking to her.
"you thought that i'll leave you go?" he continued.
jimin and i heard him. we looked at eachother
"i think we'll not finish this." we whispered then ran to her and shoot kai quickly. y/n flinched.

The others started to come.. our bullets were empty now.. we had to fight. we fighted. we won thankgod. but we still have bruises. so?

"get her somewhere jimin" i whispered to him.
"and confess" i continued. jimin looked at me smiling.
"i'll wait for you here don't worry" i said and playfully hit his arm.

Jimin walked to her and took her hands.
"i want to take you somewhere" he said. i smiled while watching them.
"Oh.. okay what about you tae come with us?" she asked me.
"oh no.. i'll leave you both alone" i winked. y/n was confused then.. left with him.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
-jimin's pov-
i was asking myself..
"does she likes me back?"
"is she going to reject me?"

until something ruined my thoughts.
"jiminiee, where are we going" y/n asked
"a secret" i answered.
"okie..!" she said while being curious and clapping her hands excitedly.
"cute" i mumbled

until i thought of something! i grabbed her hands and ran away to the beach.. I knew she likes this place, how? tae told me.

i stopped infront of the beach and looked directly at y/n's eyes for a few minutes.
"y/n" i said softly.
"hmm" she hummed cutely.
"it's been alot since we met.. you know? we met in high school i hope you still remember me" i said while looking down. she raised my chin up and made me look at her by her small cute hands.

"i still remember you" she said while holding her tears. i smiled.
"You know? when the boys told me to bully you.. i never accepted because i liked you since the day i met you. when you moved out. i was so sad.. because i can't meet you everyday.. i can't fall in love with you everyday.. but i guess its the destiny which brought us here" i said while smiling widely.
"wait you like me?" she said confusedly..
"yeah i do..." her eyes widened.
"y/n.. will you be my lovely girlfriend?" i got on my knees..

she started crying silently because she was so happy.. i saw the happiness in her eyes. and i remembered i bought a ring for her in high school. i found it in my pocket luckily.. i got it out.
"yes.. i will be your lovely girlfriend, jimin" she said while blushing, crying and smiling.
"i've loved you since i met you too jimin.. i guess it's love from the first sight" she smiled.

i put the ring in her finger. and hugged her tightly. then looked deeply into her eyes. she had the prettiest eyes ever. she's my first love
Then i kissed her.

*romantic music*
-THE END-
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
LOL.. well thanks for reading my jimin ff.. i'll do a namjoon and suga ones soon! stay tuned for more🥺👉👈.. also stay safe 💕

Love you!