Kidnapped? controlled?

"what's the reason?" kim taehyung said.. his curiosity was getting him.
"y/n is being controlled by someone or kidnapped" jimin said.
"what?!! you sure?" tae shouted.
"calm down.. yes i'm sure about this." jimin said calmly.

-tae's pov-
i never thought about y/n being controlled or.. kidnapped! woah.. jimin never cared for someone like this..

"jimin" i said
"hm" he hummed.
"do you have feelings for y/n?" i asked.
"What do you mean..?" he tried making himself not understanding anything
"jimin answer honestly,, you've never been like this"
"okay fine. i fell in love with her"
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
-y/n's pov-
i feel sorry for jimin.. i am being controlled by someone.. who wants me to take care of his garden..
i felt bad. i feel that he's worried. i hope he is fine..
actually i'm going to die soon.. i want him to be happy.

well yeah.. i'm going to die when my boss gets bored of me.. he'll shoot me. well yeah i dont care anymore.

i only wanted something.. why is jimin hiding..
if someone protected me i'll talk with him.

suddenly someone broke my thoughts.

"hey! you have works to do!! Go" he hit the back of her neck and walks away.
"okay sorry" she looked down feeling sad.
she went to do her work. after finishing she got a shower...

she wore her clothes and dried her hair..
she saw her window getting opened.
jimin got in. she was about to scream but he quickly covered her mouth.
"shhh.. it's jimin"
you got confused.. your eyes widened.
"j-j-jimin what brought you here?"
"you."
"but they will kil-"
"taehyung will do his job."

jimin got closer to you and you just step back until hit the wall. he got his face closer to you. he caressed your cheek.
"i miss you" he said while his eyes were getting watery.
"jimin don't cry." you quickly wiped his tears. he suddenly.. kissed you.

your body froze. You didn't move a muscle. you felt jimin's hot tears. slowly you caress his cheeks. and push him. "jimin.. please go away,, i can't put you in danger."
"i don't care. i've been a monster. my castle is called the monster's castle because i scare people."

she looked into his eyes carefully.
"jimin i beg you this time.. go before they kill you"
"no i will fight"

suddenly the door shut open. revealing your boss.
"trying to escape?" he said then chuckled.
"don't you dare touch her" jimin said while glaring at him. as if he was going to kill him in any seconds.
"haha,, try me you son of a bitch" the boss said while getting his gun out,, he pointed it at y/n..
"oh you thought ahaha,, no i will let y/n suffer since she likes you." he pointed the gun at jimin.

BANG.