Epilogue

*Edited*
Yvonne's P.O.V.

So, it's been a week since we moved into the new pack house, and neighborhood. Thank goddess, that school is only a three blocks down, so we can just walk if we wanted to.

Plus this area, has a huge forest, so us wolves can roam, and not get into trouble. Ash, Brad, Conner, and I have been getting to know each other.

I learned that Ash, loves the out doors, loves the rain, and wanted to become an environmentalist. His favorite color is blue, his favorite food is roast duck, and his favorite hobby is studying animals.

Then I learned that Brad, loves to dance, loves acting, and he says he wants to be an actor. His favorite color is yellow, his favorite food is ice cream cake, and his favorite hobby would be, and I quote, "Making love to you, babe."

Finally I learned that Conner, loves to fight, loves boxing, and he says he wants to be a detective, or an MMA fighter. His favorite color is black, his favorite food is donuts, and his favorite hobby is practicing how to shot.

I've been happy for the past week, and I know that I wouldn't have it any other way. I wish I didn't doubt them, but-

"Babe, what are you doing?" Brad asks, kissing my temple.

"Oh, just thinking. How's Elizabeth?" I reply.

"Well, ok, of course. Neva, the pack doctor, said she had about a month and a week or so to be due." Brad says.

I pull him into a kiss, playfully. He licks my lips, asking me to open. I easily open my mouth and fight him for control. He tasted of peppermint and caremel.

We brake off, I smile, and walk out into the living room. I see Elizabeth with her hands on her stomach, and Ryan has his arm around her shoulders.

I smile, and then the doors open with a start. "Alphas! Alpha Yvonne, your dad! He's collapsed!" Alex shouts as he comes running in.

We all stare at him in shock, and a tear rolls down my face.

My mates look at me in sorrow, and I run out towards the car... Driving to the hospital.

My dad, died an hour later, his final words were, "Finally... Finally, I get to see... To feel, my love again.."

He died moments later...

I cried the rest of the day. My mates just held me silently. And I fell asleep in Ash's arms.

But... if I were to know what was coming next, I would have done something that would stop the destruction.

Something.........

Anything............

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
A.N.:
Sooooooooo???

You like the epilogue.... I tried to make it seem kind of the sad but kind of happy-ish Ya know? Anyways, I hope u like this book and get it all out.

I'll be making the prologue for the second story tomorrow. The name of the story I decided to name it: The Stars Are Aligned

So I hope you read it when I update it.

Thanks for reading this story, and I'm happy that this is the first story I finished and completed...

So follow me, and read my other stories, and definitely comment your opinions. Oh, and I hope u like this character Elizabeth, I named her after a crazy friend of mine. tho her personality is the exact opposite, lol.

Love y'all! See you soon

~SecretsStayHere