Confessing Love pt. 1 (Dr Sophia x Dr Clef)

Inspired by one of my incorrect quotes and by an unrelated SCP article.

It was a another tiring day for Dr Sophia Light. At least it was expected to be. She was about to go to work, just prepping up stuff, and sliding her lab coat up her body.

Then he saw something suspicious on the top of her desk. A seemingly square parcel wrapped in brown manila paper, and has a note attached to the side.

"Huh? What's this?" She mumbled, and she slowly grab the brown parcel.

"I never seen this in my office once. Maybe a gift." Or maybe a bomb, a prank pie, a spam note, her bills, or even a memetic kill agent. She pondered while inspecting the  box. She then had a final decision. She opened the box herself, and found a box of assorted sweets, an enclosed letter, and a photo.

She read the letter first, which stated: "Hey, Sophia, first of all, Happy Belated Valentines Day! He  I know it has been a month now after February, and I'm not a psychopath to not now. Second, stop working so hard." She chuckled when she read that part, and it does seemed that she was working that hard, and the longest time that she worked without rest in the previous  week was two straight days.

"Second, try to have a good, f-word day. Try to get happy in your life, for like once, or twice maybe. Third, I have to confess something... Sophia, from the first significant sight, to the days with working with you, I must say, I... love you. If you wish to know this man, meet me someday in the local pizza parlor in the nearby town."

Then a signature on the bottom with the words written, saying "a secret admirer." The doctor blushed and had her heart pumping. She then took out the chocolates, and another sticky note was attached on the cover, "Not poisoned, not another memetic agent, or an amnestic. Just enjoy it! It's homemade after all!"

Dr Sophia then ate one of chocolate candy, and it tasted very, delightful, and actually, delicious, too delicious for even a homemade cocoa desert!

After a few bites of the candies, she sealed again the box, and went on to preserved it to her mini bar fridge. Then she took out the photo, and it was a photo of the 2019 Researcher Convention, together with Dr Bright, making goofy stuff with his chainsaw cannon. Even though he is not allowed to hold any type of it. Dr Kondraki's green butterfly project, flew everywhere. Dr Sinclair performing live thaumaturgy in the far right of the background. Dr Gears and Dr Charles running around waving water guns still, and the other researchers playing around with water guns and Nerf rifles. And of course, herself, smiling a genuine, but a little bit cringy smile besides the gun enthusiast Dr Alto Clef, apparently holding what seems a modified Kar-96 rifle. On the bottom of the picture, a faded signature and a inset text, saying "Sophia, this is the best times I had in my life. With you, too."

Her face became redder, and she blushed as she exited her office, off to work with a smile in her face.

***************************************
Words: About 500 words

Pt 1, and soon there will be also a part two.
I've been damn tired as heck writing, but yeah, need to finish something.
Byeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee!!!

                                                    -drvelvetyredder