HER LETTER 3

Hai guys I know you all are not interested to read this but still want to give this update who all are want to continue so if you want I will new once if not then this will be the last one.
Ok no more buk buk .

-------------------------------------------------
Here goes the story

After reading anika letter its time for bulbul.

Bulbul

Hai Ammu I know got irritate whenever I call you Ammu but I love it. I have more memory happy and sad with which can't be erased from my memory even I took my last breath. I always want you to be happy . I wish the same for you always. I regret the moment when I said ok for ur and purab love. I don't want to say but still my heart want clear this to you because now you both suffering na. I always think that you both will tackle whatever the situation but no . That is the fate we can't blame anyone na. But my heart saying its my mistake to accept that so I'm really really sorry dear. Because that I lost you. I don't even know when I speak to you normally. If possible I want to erase those indicient from our life want to back to yourself but I know its to late. I'm sorry for everything. If started saying what you to me then I can't end this. So simply im saying I love you so much that even I will forget myself when.I'm with you. I miss you alot the old one who will be chirpy and tease me and scold me and sleep in my shoulder like a baby ( letters in the letter smuggled which shows how her ri cried while writing this.( bul also reading silently only like preeta )
Even she also crying reading this )
I miss that baby who was adamant to eat who eat only I feed her now I see her eat herself without waiting for me also who try to avoid for some reason which doesn't matters to me but who will say or ask that baby girl to come back to me. I really love that baby and miss her so much.
I so..so..sorry I didn't said this to hurt but when I cried over this preeta asked to ask to you directly but I'm not strong to ask to you face to face so only this letter. Don't you feel bad to loss our old self . Anyways past is past ALL THE BEST FOR YOUR FUTURE.
I may not be there with so take care of yourself never decided everything for others little bit think about you ok.
Love you alot .
Miss you to the core.