Chapter 10

"Dad?"

I ran into his arms, "hey, baby girl." He hugged me back and all the tears came.

Then I passed out.

I woke up hearing voices. "Wait so my younger son is... Is gone?" "Yeah. He went missing like a week ago."
(No one start singing bout a week ago. I meant to do that Okay? Okay.anyways back to the story.)

"And two days later we found out he was, dead."
Dead  I don't like that word. Not one bit.

I sat up, only to groan and slump back down.

"Hey.." A man said who looked like my father, my father "daddy?" I said in a child's voice. "Yeah princess its me," they must have gave me some pain killers or something cause the next thing I said came out of nowhere. "Am I  a pretty princess?" I said in that child's voice again, Noah chuckled, "more like a beautiful one." I blushed. Then looked at my dad, "why are you here?" I tried again, "I heard about you guys, and so now I'm Here."

I smiled, "I think you cane at the wrong time." I stated sadly. He shook his head, "I still have my daughter, I would have loved to meet James."

"He acted just like you." I murmured. My dad only nodded.

"OH MY GOSH! WE HAVE TO A FUNERAL AND GET EVERYON-" "shhh! I got all that worked out! Everything will work out! I promise!" Noah said covering his hand over my mouth. I nodded. "And if you want I set a date to identify his body. And your da-" I cut him off "what what? What do you mean identify?" I asked Noah. "I mean they still want to make sure that its him." Noah said queitly. "So there is a chance that he might now be James?" I asked full of hope. Noah looked at me sadly, "I'm not going to say anything, I'm not to get people hopes way up, then let them crash after wards. So I have no clue. But don't get your hopes up, I hate seeing you cry." I just nodded knowing there was a chance James could still be alive. And that was a chance I was going to take.