Oh nooo! The kids!!!

So you come home from a long ass day of work to your fucking hot ass obese husband bill smith. You take one look at him and will all of the force from the gravitational plates in the earth you smash your lips on to his and you gently nibble his nose. You realize that the ugly ass kids u created are not home and in the spur of the moment you tell him to fuck your tight pussy so hard. He agrees. He takes you up the stairs into your bedroom and you rip off each other's close and stair at each other naked for a couple minutes then you grab the chocolate covered strawberry's and whipped cream and feed each other sensually. You start to get turned on, and your pussy is leaking. Bill smith then proceeds to show his massive cock into you will all of the force from the gods and you scream in pain. But you like it. "Oh bill" "oh bill" "harder!!" You scream not caring the neighbors can probably hear you. You are proud for snatching up your obese husband. You then flip his ass over and you start riding his cock harder than ever before. You are both screaming "holy fucking Jesus" at the same time. You are both in sync. Bill begins to yell "I'm going to cum!" You then are over come with all the pleasure you scream, "cum inside me you obese fucker, I wanna feel your kids inside of me." He gets even more turned on and at the moment you both cum and are screaming your 2 kids come in from school and look horrified to see you both covered in chocolate and whipped cream and cum. Your kids will never be the same but at least you and bill smith had jaw breaking sex.