Chapter 11. Randomness

Author's Point Of View

So do you remember that 'boss' last chapter?
Well let's say he has a huge crush on (Y/N) and he's kind of a Yandere per-say....

(But in story every boy is Yandere for (Y/N) because that's how the world works-)

It's none other than the lovable, short, cute, kawaii, brown-headed boy,

NIKO!

Yes he is the Yandere.

No surprise there since he always acts more affectionate when (Y/N) is around.

Who would've thought he'd kill people?

No One.

Did (Y/N) ever what happened to her bullies?
Boy or girl...
People would mess with her.

Over the course of Niko's life he killed about 20 people who both talked about (Y/N) or bullied her.
It was his life goal to make his love feel protected although after seeing her around guys that he wasn't familiar with,(Ex. Denki), he would try to eliminate them. But he did consider (Y/N)'s feelings so he would eliminate them some times or just let them go.

He started liking (Y/N) in pre-school.
Yes, he did go to pre-school with (Y/N) in
(*Insert Country Here*)
but he moved to Japan and lived in a city close to Sakurami City.

They both were devastated about his moving but before that Niko promised her something she forgot about.

"I promise to find you and when I do, I will protect you. No matter what or who. I will always protect you. All I ask is for you to remember me."

His promise was sweet and (Y/N) thought she would never forget it but she did. Niko immediately recognized her when ho got to her classroom.

Problem was, Akise also made her a prmoise.

"I promise when we're older, I will marry you. If you say of course though."

(Y/N):
"Yes! Yes! Yes! A million times yes!"

She then jumps into her beloved's arms.

Sad part was, she also forgot that promise.
But at least both boys remembered their promise to her.

And don't forget Ryo, too.

Once in a while they will meet up.
Both both have no history.

This is a love triangle-
Uhhhh square.
Yeah, a love square.

So can anybody guess who she ends up with in the end?
Nobody knows!
Not even Author-Chan!

Author-Chan:
Shut up self!
I'm trying to think.

Fine.

Back to the story at hand...

Linda and Karen are working on keeping an eye on (Y/N).
They've been following her since, I don't know, maybe dawn?