25

*time skip*

*time skip*

I was at my house finishing my homework. When my mom knocked on my door. "Come in" my mom walked in smiling. "So Eric and I decided to take you guys to L.A" She excitedly. "Can i stay?" I asked. I honestly don't want to go, I'd would see Finn. "No, i can't leave you here alone" she said. "Please mom" I begged. "No end of conversation" she left my room shutting the door.

It was a Saturday morning and y/n had already packed yesterday. Finn and Eric Where waiting in the car. She grabbed her suit case that was waiting on her chair the night before. "Y/n hurry up!" Her mom yelled in the kitchen. She rushed down stairs, her mom walked her out. She locked her door and went in the passengers seat and y/n sat in the back with Finn. It was a 2 hour drive to L.A, Finn used his phone while y/n listened to music.

They waited in the lobby for Eric to book a room. Y/n was sitting on the chairs with Finn."Mom how long are we gonna be here?" Y/n asked looking up at her. "We're gonna be here for 2 days" she played with her hair.

"I got us a room" Eric said. We stood up and walked up to the elevator. Eric pressed number 6. We waited until the door opened, they got off and followed Eric. "403...404...405 right here" He scanned his card which made a clicking sound.

They went in taking their luggage's with them. Finn and y/n noticed there was a tv, a night stand and 2 beds. "You guys will be sharing beds" Eric pointed at the two teenagers. Y/n looked at Finn who was already staring at her, She gulped. "Look at the view" my mom looked out the window. The view was nice, the people looked like ants. There was a pool and a hot tub. Y/ns mom unpacked small things like shampoo, conditioner, toothpaste, and toothbrushes.

They where at a restaurant to eat breakfast since they haven't ate anything and they were starving. The hotel register suggested Eric about the place, the place was full of people. They finally were seated at a booth, y/n sat across Finn. The menu's were already set on the table, the waitress took their orders and walked into the kitchen. Y/n ordered scrabble eggs with toast and for her drink she ordered a coffee.

The same waitress came with their food and placed the plates down. While y/n was biting into her toast she felt a foot touch her. She assumed it was fun, she looked at him eyeing him to stop. He smirked as he moved his foot upwards to her inner thigh, it made her nervous, which caused her to choke on her toast. It caused Erics and y/ns mom attention making Finns move his foot.

"Are you okay?" Her mom patted her back stopping her from chocking. She nodded yes as she coughed. Finn hid his laugh, y/n kicked Finn under the table, Finn hid his pain by placing his head into his arm. She laughed until Finn hit her back which caused a war between them. Finn accidentally hit the table making everything move. "Finn can you stop missing around, you're acting like a 5 year old" Eric grabbed Finns arm.

"I'm sorry dad" Finn mumbled. Eric let go of Finns arm and apologized for his sons acting's. They continued to eat their breakfast, they made small talk. Eric said they would go to the pool later on in the day. Y/n wasn't a good swimmer, she'd always swim in the shallow side.

*time skip*
7pm

Y/n changed into her bikini, Finn was shirtless and wore sports shorts. They were sitting outside, y/n went inside first going down the steps. Finn looked at her as it was going in slow motion. He looked at her head to toe. He felt something rise up as he looked at his lower region, he rushed into the pool diving in trying to hide it.

No one was here since it was starting to get dark out. Y/n was confused on how Finn just jumped into the pool, she swam towards him going up to 5 feet. "Is something wrong?" She looked at Finn. "No nothing's wrong" he swam away. She ignored it and swam back.

Y/n got out and made her way to the hot tub. She dipped her foot into the hot tub checking the temperature. It was warm enough for her, she dipped her other foot and sat down on the steps. She looked at Finn, he was just standing there doing nothing, it weirded her out.

The hot tub was bubbling, she rested her arms on the edges. She relaxed in the hot tub, Finn went in sitting across from y/n. His thing was gone now. "So I wanted to apologize about jack, I talked to him and he won't bother you again" he smiled.

"Thanks and I'm sorry I was being mean" I smiled back at him. For once he wasn't hitting on her. They both got out of the hot tub, Finn pushed her in the pool. She swam up holding on the side. "I can't fucking swim, you fucking asshole" she jumped out of the pool. "Shit how was I suppose to know?" he said more confused.

Y/n pushed Finn into the pool as she laughed at him. "We're gonna head inside, we'll meet you guys in the hotel" y/ns mom waved goodbye. The two teenagers were left alone. Y/n jumped in the shallow, She swam away from Finn as she was being chased. Finn grabbed her foot pulling her to him. "Let go" She laughed. "Not until you say sorry" he tickled her. "OKAY!, I'm sorry" she laughed. Finn stoped tickling her and they stared into each others eyes, it was silent.

Y/n splashed him with water so things wouldn't escalate. He splashed her back, Finn stoped and went under her. He stood up having her on his shoulders. "Ahh Finn" she balanced herself. Finn laid back making y/n fall off of him. She screamed before entering the water. Finn laughed at her, she stood up and hit Finn on the chest. He blocked her hits with his arms in front of him.

"It's getting cold" she said frigidly. "Let's go back into the hotel" Finn stuttered coldly. They both got out of  the pool and grabbed a towel that were folded in their seats. They wrapped the towels around the bodies and went inside the hotel.

The went into their room still wet. Y/n took a warm shower and brushed her teeth. She laid on the bed, Finn already had dibs on the right side of the bed. Y/n didn't care less, she texted Wyatt before falling asleep.

Sorry I haven't posted, sadly I won't post everyday.
🌼