21

[SMUT]

[SMUT]

"I'm not making you nervous am I?" He said behind the door. I rolled my eyes and flushed the toilet pretending I used it. I wash my hands and walked out the bathroom. Finn was right in front of the door blocking my way, i push past him."Look if you wanna get along, you need to stop staring at my ass" I sat down. "I mean it's hard not look at it" he scratched his head as he sat down on my chair. He spins himself to me.

"It's hard to resist when you wear this" he smirked, he moved his hand under my dress. He moved my underwear aside and stuck a finger in me, I gasped. I laid back supporting myself, I bit my lip trying not to moan. We stared at each other as he enjoyed watching me being in pleasure.

He crawled on top of me while his finger is still in me, we where making out but it was rough and his tongue was exploring my mouth. I gasp when he hits the right spot, he smirked picking up the paste. "Fuc-" I covered the mouth for being loud. I throw back my head and bit my lip. "You like it when I stick my fingers in you princess?" "Mhmm" I bit down on my lip.

We get interrupted by Finns dad calling his name, they were leaving. "To be continued" he licked his fingers before leaving. I was in shocked still gasping for air, I fixed my dress as I hear my mom coming up stairs. "So did you guys get along?" She smiled standing in the door way. "Yea" I smiled "that's nice, if you need me I'll be in my room" she walked away and I fell back completely laying on my bed.

I honestly did want him to stop, but at the same time I didn't. I don't know what's coming over me. I took a shower and put on my pajamas. I get a text message, it was from Wyatt.

Wyatt
Look out your window
——
I got off my bed seeing Wyatt in my front yard. He waved hi to me. I smiled and opened my window. I helped him get in almost stumbling back. "What are you doing here?" I frowned my eyebrows in confusion. "I was in the neighborhood" I raised an eyebrow. "Fine I wanted to stop by" he smiled.

I giggled on how cute he is. "Cmon" I held his hand and made our way to my bed. We laid their cuddling watching a movie, my face was resting on his chest. He played with my hair as it slowly made me fall asleep. He smiled at her and kissed her head. He turned of the t.v and fell asleep.

Narrator POV
Wyatt wakes up seeing y/n still asleep. He moved his hand off her not waking her up. He gets in the shower. Y/n wakes up from the singing from the bathroom. She grabs her phone and checks her notifications. Finn texted her twice last night. A smile appears on her face and then realizes he doesn't actually care for her, but only wants to use her.

Finn
Hey meet me tomorrow at my place

Finn
Maybe these fingers aren't gonna be the only thing inside of you
——

I roll my eyes setting my phone back down. The door opens and Wyatt was already dressed, his hair was wet, he rubbed a towel on his head, drying his hair. "Morning" I sat up. "Morning" he smiled sitting next to me. His curls were messy and he smelt so good when we were cuddling.

"Is your mom home?" Wyatt asked. "No she works" he looked at my lips. "In that case" he leaned in kissing me, I rest my hand on his neck. I smile in between the kiss. "Wyatt I really need to study for history" he frowned. "We should study together" he smiled.

"Yea we can do that" i get up going to my desk. We studied for half an hour but we spent more time talking then studying. My stomach growled making my face turn red, it made Wyatt  giggle. "Want me to make us something?" His eyes glared at me. "Like what?" I smiled. He wanted to make us breakfast, which is so sweet. "Maybe... waffles" he got closer to me. "Yea sounds good" he kissed me.

We walked down stairs into the kitchen. We grabbed the ingredients and mixed it a bowl until it was batter. We baked it into waffle maker, when the waffles were ready Wyatt placed whipped cream on them and some in his mouth. "Tada!" He placed the waffles on a plate. "They look so good" I took a bite and my tastebuds were exploding in how good it was.

"These taste amazing!" he smiled at my comment. "I knew you would like them" he sat down and ate with me. His hair had already gotten dry sponging up his hair, his light brown  eyes lit from the sunlight that crept through the window. I was thinking on telling Wyatt that Finn is now my stepbrother, but when is it the right time?.

Should i even tell him?

🌼