Chapter 6

Deku pov
1 week later.

I was in my room writing in my journal still trying to figure out how to find a loophole in Kacchan's loophole. He gets really jealous and my quirk is the only thing keeping him out of prison for murder.

It was quite peaceful right now, mostly because Kacchan was actually at his own house for once. Then the door suddenly slammed open and got a moment I thought it was Kacchan but it was just my frantic mother that was holding an envelope that cause my anxiety to spike. Because seriously I might have failed. Yes, I did good in theory but practical, someone could have gotten a higher mark than I did. I could have made it but someone could have gotten a few points higher than I did. But Kacchan said that he got about 70 points that could mean I passed, right? But I'm nearly 20 points behind. What if 53 was the lowest? I could have just gotten 1 point pass. AAAH I DONT WANNA OPEN IT!

I took a few deep breaths before taking the envelop from mom, asking her if I could be alone. If fail, I don't want her to see me like that.

I set the envelope on my desk, starting at it for 10 minutes, contemplating life before finally opening it and a little trinket fell out. It glowed blue before a hologram of All Might appeared.

"testing 1,2 testing. AM I ON SCREEN!!?"

"All might!? Isn't this from U.A"I yelled out surprised.

"IT TOOK SOME TIME TO JUMP THROUGH SOME HOOPS AND GET THIS DONE, SO FOR NOT BRING ABLE TO CONTACT YOU SOONER... THAT'S MY BAD. I GUESS WE'LL BE SEEING A LOT MORE OF EACH OTHER SINCE IT'S BEEN DECIDED I'LL WORK AT U.A, NOW, THAT IS." That shocked because he never mentioned he was gonna be at U.A, "WHAT'S THAT CITIZEN!!? TURN TO FACE CAMERA 2!? I WAS IN THE MIDDLE OF TELLING THE GIRL SOMETHING IMPORTANT... WE'LL FIX IT IN POST!? AH, ALL RIGHT, THAT WORKS... WELL, YOU DID GREAT IN THE WRITTEN TEST, AND AT A PRACTICAL SKILLS RATING YOU HAD 52 POINTS, CONGRATULATIONS!" congratulations means I passed right? Right? "BUT WAIT THERES MORE!" oh God I knew it! I failed! My dreams of being a hero is over! "I WAS A ENTERTAINER IN A FORMER LIFE! BEHOLD THIS SCREEN!!"

All Might pointed to the screen behind him and the girl that saved me from my fall and the one I saved popped up, "Uhm, Excuse me, Hi. Uhh... Sorry to bother you, but... Do you know to short girl with the long green hair in the ninja suit? She has freckles, and looks really innocent... Do you know who I'm taking about?" that's me! Wait... I'm not short.

All might started speaking again, "AS SOON AS THE EXAM ENDED, THIS YOUNG LADY PETITIONED US DIRECTLY! WHAT ABOUT YOU ASK!? DON'T TOUCH THAT DIAL!!"

The girl continued, "Would it be possible to share some of my points with her!? She was amazing and she saved me when everyone ran any away. Please I owe it to her. If anyone deserves to be a hero it's her!" tears welled up in my eyes at that. How can someone be so kind to someone barely know.

"Much more so than any "quirk". It is your actions that have touched people. AND JUDGES WERE LOOKING AT MORE THAN SMASH POINTS!!! DID YOU THINK THERE'D BE A DEPARTMENT OF HEROICS THAT WOULDN'T MARK YOU ON YOUR HEROISM FOR DOING TIHE RIGHT THING!!? PERISH THE THOUGHT!!"

"Sorry Missy, you can't share points,  but you won't need to in the first place." Present mic said on the screen to the girl.

"SO TAKE YOUR RESCUE POINTS!! THE JUDGES ALL AGREE!! THEY SAW ANOTHER FOUNDATIONAL SKILL OF HEROICS IN YOU!! MIDORIYA IZUKA: 122 POINTS HIGHEST SCORE OF THE DECADE!! AND WHILE WERE AT IT, URARAKA OCHAKO: 45 POINTS!" I stood there in shock. I have how much points? "COME ON DOWN, MIDORIYA MY GIRL! U.A IS NOW YOUR HERO ACADEMIA!!"

I smiled and ran to my window and looked across the street to my boyfriends balcony where he was standing with a wide grin. "Kacchan I passed!"

"Me too!"

"But guess what!? I actually have 122 points, the highest in the decade!" he looked at me shocked before dashing into his room and I saw him come out his front door a second later.

"You what now!?" he yelled

"Oh my goodness did you fail?" mom yelled from behind him.

"No mom I passed and I got 122 points!!! The highest in a decade!!!" Mom ran to me and squealed and jumped up and down with me with a confused Kacchan.

"But you said... 52..." he said confused.

"Rescue points!" I said putting my arms around his neck.

"What's rescue points?" mom asked.

"Can we go to the kitchen first?" I asked.

"And have me cook?" Kacchan asked 

"How did you know?"

"Because that always happen." Both mom and Kacchan said. I shrugged and we went down to the kitchen where bakugou started making shrimp curry.

"So kacchan you know about the hologram of all might, right?" Receiving a nod of confirmation, I continued on, "Mom, U.A sent out little hologram thingys and it was so cool! But the thing he told me was cooler! You get points for taking down these giant robots and you also get points for saving others! That's the rescue points! I got 70 points for saving this girl from the giant 0 mark robot. KACCHAN! It was the girl that slapped me!"

Mom looked surprised, "A girl slapped you?"

"Yes but that was because I tripped and fell and she had to activate her quirk by touching me to save me. Anyway... She was trapped under this giant pile of metal and the robot was coming right at her so I was like 'not on my watch' and then I jumped up and was like, 'WHAM!' and then it went 'BOOM!' and then the next thing I know the exams is over and this really nice guy was talking to me and the he asked me out for some reason and then kacchan came and he was mad, like really mad, and then I had to grab onto him to calm him and he was calm but he found this loophole and activated his quirk with the guy's face in his hand... I didn't know there could be a loophole but he figured it out and now I'm trying to found a loophole to Kacchans loophole but no such luck so far... But Kacchan should be so jealous I mean I love him and that alone should get him to trust me but NOOOOO he wants to go and say stuff like 'Stupid Deku! Don't you understand that you are gorgeous and men are wolves that sees you as meat for them. It's a disgusting and sad truth but I need you to understand that those dumbasses don't deserve you!' Yeah he said that before we started dating but it stuck by me since then and als-" I was cut of by a plate being sat in front of me. "...How long was I talking?"

"About an hour or so also your mom got up about 50 minutes ago to help me cause we know you wouldn't stop talking." Kacchan said and I looked and saw mom bringing in the tea and kacchans got sauce since he practically lives here since Kana was born. I blushed.

"Sorry."

"Don't be. It's adorable, now eat up we have training to do tomorrow." I smiled and started eating.
-------------------------------------------------------------
Hi 😍😘❤.