chapter 2

Once I finally got home my parents had asked me where I was, as normal I just said I was out with some friends even though I don't have any. My sister was already in bed when I got to our room.

"Did you get the things?" my sister, Minjung asked. Minjung was the perfect child, she was kind, brave, and stunning. She always had the clearest skin all the time and the perfect balance of plumed lips. Minjung has a perfect v-shaped face with a cute little nose to top it all off.

"Yes I did, and why do you keep calling pads 'things'?" I was annoyed, I tossed 2 packs on her bed and then put the other 2 packs in my dresser.

"Because I don't want mom and dad to know that I got this. Then they will feel the need to take me to get birth control as they did with you!" she said while putting all her pads in a little box she kept under her bed.

"Ok, well I don't really care anyway because it's your life, but I'm going to bed. I've had a long day." I said lifting up my blankets so I could get under them.

*the next weekend*

I was enjoying my house to myself when I heard a knock at the door. I quickly put down my paint and paintbrush and ran door stairs to see that Minho was standing at the door. 

I forgot that he was coming to get his jacket. I told him to wait just one minute while I ran back upstairs to get it.

"Well what a surprise," I joked, "just kidding I knew you were coming, uh well here's your green jacket that has been missing for over a year."

"Ah, thanks, I've missed it." he gave a little laugh and then continued, "Can we talk about everything, maybe?" I was completely shocked by this.

"Um, uh, ya, sure, I mean come in," I said, leading him to the dining room to talk about whatever he needed to talk about.

"When I saw you the other day," Minho began, "I realized that I'm a big jerk, so I came to apologize for, uh, cheating on you and not being the boyfriend you needed me to be." tears began to form in his chestnut eyes.

"Minho, I told you that I was worried about that girl you cheated on me with and you said she was just a friend, yet now that we aren't dating anymore it's like you couldn't help yourself so you just made her your new girlfriend. I accept your apology but I wish you and her could have waited longer before you started dating each other. The least you could have done was give your heart time to heal from our nasty break up. I understand that you didn't care about my heart but please care about yours." Minho began to shed a few tears as I spoke.

"Y/N, it was a mistake, I don't actually like her. I want you. I called you after our break up and I told you I still love you and-" I stopped him

"Minho you don't cheat on the ones you love because you don't want them to hurt like that. That is all I have to say to you. This was good closure for us, and this is the end of our relationship." tears formed in my eyes as I told him it was the end.

"Ok it's the end." he agreed, "I just need to kiss you one last time, before I leave you. Our last goodbye to each other." Minho got up from his chair and I did the same.

We walked to the front door, we turned face to face.

"Minho I can't kiss you, I'm sorry." his face turned bright red while I rubbed his arm and gave a tiny smile. I sat on the steps as he walked out the door.

I could see him from the steps and he was walking slower than usual, I could almost feel the same hesitation as he did while leaving.

Finally, he got to the end of the drive-way and started to walk to his house. I went back upstairs to paint, I was almost set up to paint freshly when I heard the doorbell go off.

I paced downstairs to see who it was, Minho. I slowly opened the door for him.