3-°•Wait Me?•°

(I'm uneducated on how this music company thing works, so, this chapter doesn't make sense and is very cringey SORRY)

Andrea tapped her foot on the ground as she waited for a response her heart beating fast. "Hello is this Ms. Lin?" Said a deep voice startling Andrea. "Yes this is." She said taking another deep breath. "I saw a video of one of your songs, I was wondering if you would like to sign a record deal with us?"

Andrea wanted to scream so she did so in her head EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE! "Yes!" Andrea said excitedly. 'What time would work for you?" Asked the same deep voice. "Oh, about.. 4:40?" Andrea replied. The person on the other end hung up. Andrea squealed as she raced to the classroom.

Andrea sat back down in the classroom and waited for the class to end. The bell rang and Andrea once again raced out to go meet her friends.

As soon as she spotted her friends she squealed and exclaimed "I'm signing a record deal!" "Oh my gosh! Really?!" Rose squealed with Andrea. "That's crazy!" Dakota smiled and gave Andrea a hug. "I know you've always wished for this."

Andrea nodded aggressively. Her blue eyes wide and sparkly resembling a child's eyes. "When is it?" Dakota asked curiously. "4:40!" Andrea responded. "I am so proud of you!" Rose said in high pitch voice, still very excited.

Time Skip - 12:20 P.M [L u n c h]

"Where do we.. sit?" Rose questioned as she looked around the packed cafeteria. "No clue.." Andrea responded. "There?" Dakota said nodding her head at the table in the back. "But that's the back!" Said Andrea and Rose in unison. "So?" Dakota said raising an eyebrow. "Fineee" Once again, Andrea and Rose said in unison.

They made their way to the back table and sat down. "Oh wait I'm getting a call." Andrea said.

Word Count:318