Day 2-week 3 Flying battle

Dear diary

Athena and I were up and we were flying high in the sky. It felt a bit weird and really fast but it was fun. I asked Athena if I can make a portal, can I send them both in and back to their own realm. Athena said not necessarily, if you do that, they will go into the space place and then conquer that place and you want be able to enter a realm again. I thought what if I could create a portal to that realm and not to the space place. Athena said that is possible but you have to try your very hardest. Of course, we were doing this while dodging the evil men Grimmel and Harold. I thought really hard about this and I decided to do it. We were dodging left right and center it was so hard to go this way and then that way but I was really good at it. They were riding in a drone machine controlled by red and black scary dragons. Eight of them. Athena and I were flying all over my town everyone heard the commotion and was asking me what is going on. I saw some people from school and they asked what is happening I had to tell them no matter the consequences the one boy Jayden asked if he could touch Athena. I replied no but he went closer. So, I just reached my arms out towards him on Athenas back and said NO. then some sort of magic beam came out and he just forgot about and this was how I made everyone forget about this experience after the fight was over. I told everyone to get safe and everything was going to be okay and you just had to trust me.

At first they didnt believe me but in the end they did after I told them that I may be weak, I may not be like the rest of you but deep down those are the best ones for the job and I this is my destiny weather you like it or not. So, they ran into their houses and shops. So, I lured Grimmel and Harold to a park near my town. I told them that they are messing with the wrong human and dragon. Athena liked that a lot. I took a deep breath in and then I made the portal to the space world and then quickly closed it. I tried my very hardest to remember the realm that I was in and then. Well then, I did it I made the portal appear and I told them to stay away or youll regret it then I pushed them into the portal and closed the portal. But as I closed the portal a sword was thrown into my world and it hit Athena tail and chopped half of her tail off. Then I started to fall. We both fell but Athena had me in her wings and she fell onto a patch of four-leaf clovers which were on the grass. I lived but what price did Athena had to take. Four leaf clovers were poisonous to dragons here. All of a sudden, a puff of smoke appears then the most magical thing ever happened.