Part 7

Chetan comes to Ragini. He tried to touch her but she pulled him.

Che: if that laksh touched, it's ok for u. But if I do then wat happened?

Rag: how dare u talk like that.

Che: I thought u as innocent but u r gold digger. U made him fall for u. Shame on u. Being married but after other guys.

Ragini slapped him and goes from there.

Chetan holding his cheeks: u have to pay for this.

Ragini comes to laksh. He saw tension on her face.

Lak: is everything ok?

She thought not to giv him tension. She nods in no.

They continue their work. Vivek comes that time.

Lak: papa? U here? Come.

Vivek: it's ok laksh. I just came to meet all as I was getting bored.

He looked at Ragini.

Lak: papa meet Ragini. She works with us. Ragini, he's kavita's father.

She goes to take his blessings.

Vivek: it's ok. God bless you.

...... .....

Chetan was getting angry day by day seeing raglak closeness. One day when Ragini was leaving he drags her to a room and locks it. 

Rag: wat r u doing?

Che: u slapped me on that day. Now I won't leav u.

He steps to her. She steps back.

Rag: don't come near me. I'll shout.

Che: no one wil hear ur shout here.

Ragini takes vase kept there.

Rag: I'll hit u.

She raised hand. He holds it. She tried to shout. He closed her mouth. She struggles to get free but cudnt. She tried to drop things to create sound. Siya who was passing by hears sound.

Siya: Wats that sound?

She moves to that room. Chetan hides holding Ragini tightly. Siya cudnt see them and turns back to go. Ragini cried as her last hope also gone. When Siya was going back she saw Chetan and Ragini in mirror. She turned quickly and shouts for help. Few of her frnds came and slaps Chetan and frees Ragini. Ragini hugs Siya and cries. Siya consoles her.

Laksh came to know and angrily goes to Chetan and holds his neck.

Lak: how dare u to touch her? 

Che laughs: wat Wil u do? I know Wats going on between u both. 

Lak: how dare u. M her hus..

He stops.

Lak: I can't say anything now.

Che: wat happened now? Show ur bravery.

Lak leaves him: u r fired.

He leaves from there in anger. Chetan smirks.

.... .....

Lak: Ragini, m sry. Coz of me u hav to bear this.

Rag: no. Don't b sry. It's him who's such a ... Leav. I forgot that. Now u too forget.

.... ....

Ragini gets laksh's call.

Sam: oho... Madam ji. Husband ji Ka call hai.

Rag: chal chup stupid.

Sam laughs.

Lak: I want to meet u. Can u come now?

Rag: now? Y? Anything serious? Did Chetan do anything?

Lak: not abt him. U just come. M sending u address. 

He cuts call. She sees msg. It's some hotel address. She goes there. Laksh msgs her room number. She goes and Knocks.

Lak: come in. 

she enters saw room fully decorated. With flowers and balloons. 

Laksh sings happy birthday song for her.

Rag: how u know it my bday.

Lak: I know that I don't know fully abt u. But love is very strong. From mrng m feeling something different. Then I understood it's ur bday that's y I was feeling different.

Rag: stop it laksh. 

Lak: ok ok. Sam told me. Now go and wear this.

He gives him dress.

Lak: small gift from me.

Rag takes it. She comes wearing it. Laksh lost in her seeing her so beautiful in that dress. He goes close to her. She blushed.

Lak: let's cut cake.

Ragini cuts cake and makes him eat. He too does same. He takes a box from his pocket and opens it. There was ring in it.

Lak: directly we married. No engagement, nothing. So let's complete that also. May I?

Ragini smiles and forwards her hand. He slides ring in her finger and kisses it. Ragini hugs him.

Rag: thanku so much. M very happy today. I never thot I wud get a husband like u. U r best husband.

Laksh too hugs her back: and u r best wife.

They share an deep eyelock and shares a passionate kiss.

They spend Thier nite in hotel. 

 ...... ....

Mrng both woke up. Ragini blushed remembering Thier moments.

Lak: stop blushing. Stil u hav to blush more.

She throws pillow at him. He opens his arms like sharukh. She smilingly hugs him.

... ......

After few days Kavita returned. Laksh decided to talk with her abt him and Ragini. But she keeps meeting and tells she'll talk after that.

At meeting hall all imp persons gathered.

Kavita talks something abt the project for which she was out for sometime. 

Kav: I hope now u got to know abt details of this project. Soon we shud start work. Now let's hav a look on few pics related to project.

She starts to show pics on projector. After few pics everyone get shocked to see raglak pics. Those pics were of ragini's bday and raglak being together in office. Raglak also get shocked.

No pics added as it was showing some error. So without making delay posted without pics