02

Kim's POV

I sat with my brother, Hinata, Kageyama and Tuskki for lunch today. I may be a 3rd year but these are my only friends. The boys were doing their own thing while I ate my instant ramen. "Hey guys can we sit here as well?" It was Suga and the 2 other guys he walked in the gym with yesterday. I shook my head yes. Suga sat next to me. 'EEEEEEEEEEEKKKKKKK' is all my Brian could process.

Stay calm Kim. You don't want to make it look like you're a weirdo in front of him. "Hi I'm Daichi and this is Asahi." They both waved at me. I wrote on my board "hello". "I've never met a mute girl before." Asahi told me. "NOT SAYING THATS A BAD THING I THINK YOURE REALLY COOL AND A NICE PERSON!!" He panicked. I chuckled. "Lol you're okay." I wrote. "He's such a goof." Suga laughed. "A-am not!" Asahi stuttered.

"Can we get sushi after practice?" Tadashi asked me in sign and spoke. "Sure." I responded. "She said yes." He told Hinata, Kageyama and Tuskki. "Can we come as well?" Daichi asked the boys. "YES OF COURSE!!" Hinata said all excited. "Cool. A sushi date with the guys and Kim." Suga said eating. Did he just say.. DATE?!

BREATHE KIM BREATHE!!! I told myself. It's technically not a date because the boys are going to be there as well so it's basically a hangout. Yes a hangout nothing more. The bell rang for us to go to class so we threw away our trash and headed to class. "Hey Kim wait up!" Suga said putting his hand on my shoulder. "Let's walk together." He insisted. I nodded my head okay. My heart is beating fast again. I need to calm down he's just a human being.

An incredibly cute human being. "Tadashi never told us about you I wonder why." He said. I wrote on my board. "I'm not all that interesting lol." I smiled. "You seem pretty cool to me." He told me. "Thanks🖤." I wrote. We reached our class as soon as the bell rang. We started a whole new lesson and I was so confused. What is the purpose of shapes in math??? I was getting frustrated. "Need some help?" Suga asked. I nodded my head yes.

He pulled an empty desk close to mine and sat in it. He pointed at how the formula is supposed to work out with his pencil. It made a little sense to me but not completely. "Kim can you stay after school with me? I need some help with a few papers." Kiyoko asked. I wrote on my board. "I'll check with my mom." She nodded and smiled and then walked away. "She's really great." Suga smiled. Does he like her?

I started assuming and I had to stop. I shouldn't care if he liked her or not. But what if he does? "KIM STOP." I said in my head. "You okay Kim?" Suga asked me. I pushed my glasses up and gave him a thumbs up. "You know I've been wanting to learn sign language for a while I just never got around to it." Suga explained. I wrote on the board again "I can teach you if you'd like." I offered. "Really?! That would be awesome." He said getting excited.

The bell rang and I had absolutely nothing done. "If you need more help.. you can text me." He said writing his number down on a piece of paper. He handed it to me and walked out the classroom. Fireworks were going off inside my heart right now. I HAVE HIS NUMBERRRR OOOHHHH MMMMYYYYY GGGGOOOOOOOOOODDDDNNNEEESSSSS!

On the way to my next class I texted my mom asking if she needed me at all after school. She gave me the okay to stay after with Tadashi. "Hey Kim!!" I heard someone call my name. I turned around and saw Kageyama. "Do you have any change? I want to get some milk but I dropped half of my change and now I'm short." He begged. I nodded my head and went searching in my bag.

"KKKAAAGGGGEEEEYYYAAAAMMMMAA!" I heard Hinata yell. "I don't mean to rush you but can you hurry." Kageyama asked nicely. It's like he was trying to get away from Hinata. "KAGEYAMA!!" Hinata got closer. "Damn it damn it damn it.." Kageyama was growing impatient. I put my finger up meaning that I found some. By the time I looked up Hinata was almost right behind Kageyama. "Kage-." "WHAT DO YOU WANT YOU IDIOT?" Kageyama yelled at Hinata.