chapter one

Waking up again at 8:30 in the morning like always, only thing on my mind? what kinda boring shit is going to happen today. getting outta bed i walk into the bathroom with my pup following me. "ohh Cooper whats are we going to do today" i said looking down at him. He just tilts his head sideways and run off down stairs. finishing up in the bathroom I walk back into the room to change. I throw on black ripped jeans holes in my knees and mid thigh, a pink tan top, and my Nike zip up wind breaker. throwing my long brown hair in a high pony tail. I gave myself one last look. Walking down stairs cooper is already waiting at the door. "okay one second Cooper i gotta smoke my morning bowl" I packed and smoked my bowl, Now I almost feel ready for the day. I get Cooper ready to go outside and send my boyfriend Anthony a good morning text. 

'DING'

 looking down at the table i see his phone, shaking my head, why do some people even have a phone is the question. I continue to let Cooper outside talking him for a small walk around the block. Winter is finally over in the middle of March, gotta love living in Canada.  After getting back inside i grab my Ipad then throwing myself on the black leather love seat and Facetime my best friend Kendra, she answers after the first few rings "hey girly" she answers as her face popped onto the screen "How did the rest of the night go?"  

"Aha i should of just stayed on Facetime with you, his work buddies showed up with some beers so we didn't even do anything" i sighed "It's never just one beer" I laughed out

When Anthony drinks oh boy that's always something else, always a night to remember, good or bad. I never understood why roofers always have to have beers after there done. His crew like to drink while working so why drink more after, they just spend all day together.

So What happened last nigh? It stated earlier in the day I was just sitting on facetime with Kendra smoking bowls, iv already cleaned up the apartment, washed put away our laundry, all the dishes are clean, kitchen is clean. Iv felt good, clean house just started a new job at KFC down the street.I felt like nothing can make bring me down. 

It was around 5:30 when Anthony walked threw the door with two of his work buddies right behind him Dan and Shane, Shane is also our landlord that's how we got this place. Looking up to say hi and first thing I see is Dan putting a case of beer on the table already open if i might add. 

Anthony walks up to me to give me a hug and kiss and i could already smell the beer on this breath before he even gave got close. After a quick hello to him I say hi to the others i turn my attention back to Kendra "whats with that look" she asked while razing a eyebrow. 

I looked back down at her and did the drinking motion, Kendra already knows how i feel about drinking. I love to drink myself don't get me wrong but know your limit, don't get to the point where you can't even walk or talk, I want to drink and have fun not babysit. After talking with Kendra for a bit longer i got off Facetime and give the boys my full attention. Just following along with the conversation putting my input in here and there, answering question they ask me. Shane leaves after a few beers he probable has had 4 sense being here, and now its just Anthony, Dan and I. Sitting there just listing to the guys talk about roofing,  checking my snapchat and Instagram stories, answering people back and scrolling threw Facebook. Dan finally leaves around 9:30, I'm still talking to my friends on snapchat when Anthony came and sits beside me "whats wrong" he asked 

Looking over at him and sighed "I told you yesterday that I wanted to spend more time with you, we barley see each other anymore, I'm always sitting here waiting for you all day and you know it" I look at him in the eyes "I even told you i don't feel like a girlfriend and more of a maid, I Just want it to be more of a fifty fifty" I don't even know why i said anything hes to drunk to remember anyways "oh and here we go again" Anthony said standing up really fast "what is it this time" his arm are flying around. I'm still sitting on the couch looking up at him "All you do is find different reasons to bitch at me" He yells at he storms up the stairs to slams our bedroom door close

Looking over at Cooper his ears are down and he has his tail wrapped around himself, I pat his head telling his its going to be okay.  stuff like this always happens, we just can't communicate like we use to. Looking back at my phone and onto snapchat I stared answering people back sending them pictures of cooper or the side of my face. making my way down the list of people to answer i saw 'Brah' with red new snap meaning he sent me a picture ready knowing we don't talk and we just send streaks pictures  or he send me videos of himself and his friend Kyle fucking around at work or the gym, i open it. His name is Nic he's standing in the middle of the gym in front of the wall mirror, he has black jogging pants, black shoes a white Hollister v neck and to top it off a grey snap back on backwards. In the middle of the screen say 'streaks' and a 'Hey'

sending a picture back of just the side of my face with a hey as well. it only takes Nic about a minute to answer back, opening the picture again, now hes standing in front of one of those blow flex machines asking how i'm doing. Well didn't he ask me that at a good time. i send him back a picture of again just the side of my face, saying "oh the same old just got into it with the bf" and a "hbu?" after hitting send i hear Anthony walking back down stairs as he turned the corner he gave me the I'm mad look, well here we go again.