×You're on your Period×

James: "Are you okay now babe?" james asks as he Walk in from the kitchen,With Chocolate bars on his hands."No,It hurts like hell" you said,Placing your hand on your stomach.As he sit down next to you,he gave you a kiss and said,"Did it make you feel Better?" He asks,Smiling. You nodded and said."All Better."

Connor: "CONNORRR!it hurts" you said,screaming over the pain,that the cramps give you.He Rushed towards to you with a worried face."Babe,Do you want something? I'll get it for You." He asked while his thumb,rubbing your cheek."Well,Actually.Yes. i Want a cuddle." You Said Cheekily.He Gave you a Grin and Lay down on bed next to you.

Bradley: You are very Moody when you are on your Period,Sometimes.Your Very Giggly and Talkative,later on;You'd be Very Grumpy."BRADLEY WILLIAM SIMPSON,WHERE THE HELL IS MY PHONE?" You said being Annoyed.Brad's Face Turned into a frown and started to find your phone."Sorry Baby for snapping at you,i didnt mean it.Im Sorry" You Said,pouting and Giving Him a Bear Hug From Behind.He Turned His face facing at you and smiled,"Its Okay baby,I Understand.Why wouldn't we just cuddle on the couch and watch a movie?"he said,earning a nod from you.

Tristan:You and tris had been cuddling on the couch all day but,he noticed that you've been quiet ."What's wrong bae?Cramps?" He Asked.Rubbing your hand,which is placed on your stomach.You Nodded and Closed your eyes as the cramps starts again."Let's Just sleep.It'll make you feel better."he Suggested."Please sing a song for me" You said,Giving him Your Best Puppy Eyes.He nodded and started to sing your favorite song,Later on.You Were sleeping,On His arms.

×××××××××××××××

Whooop! Update no.2 for the day!

FOLLOW ME:
Ig: heyitsdotty

V O T E
C O M M E N T
S T A Y  T U N E D

×heyitsdotty