He's Jealous of Your Celebrity Crush

James: "OH MY GOD! IT'S HARRY STYLES!!!" You Said, Almost Screaming at James when You saw Harry Styles from One Direction,Walking on the Red Carpet.James Looked at you with a Confused/sad face."Can We go to him later.I want to have a Picture with Him.Please Babe" You shot him with your best puppy eyes."It's okay, I Guess." He said,Giving Up from your puppy eyes.You Noticed that he Became quiet all of a sudden when you Saw Harry;So You asked him,"Babe,What's wrong?" you asked."Nothing" he said quietly."Are you jealous of Harry?" You said,Smile forming from your mouth."Yes,Cause You Fangirl over him.Not Me" He Said,Getting More sad. You let out a Giggle,Seing your Cute boyfriend being Jealous. "Dont Be Jealous babe,Im All Yours"

Connor: Since you were a Teenager,You really Adore Zayn Malik from One Direction,You Have posters of Him,Pictures on Your Phone And Also Albums of his Band.But Since you Moved in With Connor,You left your Memories Under your bed,Posters on Your Wall,On Your Old Room.Connor Decided to Visit Your Parents in Your Old House,"Hey Mom! Dad!"You said,Cheekily.Connor did the same.You've Missed your Old House so Much.After a few conversations with your Parents,You've decided to Get Back To Your Old Room."God,I Missed My Old-- Oh My God" You said,Being Distructed by Your Posters.Connor Gave you a Confused look."Zayn" You Said Squeling at Your Poster."What's with Him?"Connor said,With an Attitude.You Glared At Him."Nothing,I missed Looking my Posters" You said,Not Even Leaving an eye on It."Oh Okay." He Said."is my baby concon Jealous with Zaynieboo?" You said in a Baby Voice."Hmm,Maybe?" He said smiling.

Bradley: 5 Seconds of Summer Was your favorite band,besides of Your Boyfriends Band,You Loved Ashton Irwin since the Very start.You've been talking about him everytime with your bestfriend,"Oh My god,Ashton Just makes me--" "Stop Y/N" you said and you've been cut off by you bestfriend."Why?Whats Wrong?" You asked your Bestfriend,she didnt respond but she Pointed from The Kitchen.You Looked at the direction where's she's Pointing and You Saw brad,With Teary eyes.You ran towards Him,Being worried."What's wrong baby?Why are you Crying?" You asked while wiping some of his fresh tears."You Always tell stories about Ashton,rather than me.I think you love him more.Not me.You dont love me Anymore" He said,Starting to cry again.You Gave a Heavy sigh."Brad,Baby.Ashton is Just my Celebrity Crush,Since i was Young.Dont say that.I Love You.More than my Life"

Tristan: You and Tris Went To a Ed Sheeran Concert.Since you love Ed,You've Gone wild through out the whole concert,You Had V.I.P Passes so You Went Backstage to meet Ed,Up close and Personal. You and Ed Hangged out,Not even Noticing Tris with you."Okay,I need to go now,Bye Ed" You said with A Big smile on your Face.he did the same and you left. "Hi Babe" You Said to tris which is Currently Pissed off."Hey" he Said Without hugging you nor kissing.You Got confused why he became Pissed off for nothing,So you've decided to Ask him."What's wrong babe?You look Really pissed" You ask,While hugging him from behind."You Enjoyed hangging out with Ed,aye?without noticing me here." He said."Sorry Babe,Dont be jealous please,I Just Love Ed.As My Role Model.He's my all time favorite singer,I Love you" You said.He Smiled,Realizing how cute you were

××××××××××××××

ACHIEVEMENT! Longest one yet.
.
please vote and add this to Your Libraries :(