Early

.
.
.

"Hey, wake up." someone whispered. Not knowing who it is, I put my hand where the voice appeared from earlier.

"Wake up or I'll call eomma."

Now realising who's the owner of the voice, my eyes shot wide open and my body straightened.

"I'll kill you, Taehyun." I said through gritted teeth.

"No, please don't kill me~ I'm too young to die~" he mocks me.

"Hey, don't mock me with that stinky mouth of yours." I said while stretching my body and walking to the bathroom.

"Hey~ don't mock me with that stinky mouth of yours~"

"Stop!" I turned around with pure anger whilst clenching my fist.

"Stop~"

"You know what, I'm done with your shits."

"You know what-" before he could finish his words I ran towards him and tackled him, making him fall on the soft fluffy carpet.

His face facing the floor, both his hands are held by my right hand and my other around his neck.

"Let-go... of m-me." he groaned, trying to catch his breath.

"That's what you get for disrespecting me." I laughed maniacally while slowly digging my hands through his neck.

"I-it... it hu... rts..." He whimpers in pain.

"...O-kay you... -win."

I finally let go of him but not before pinching his ear.

"Such a pain in the neck." I heard him murmur.

"You're the pain in the neck... Wait, scratch that. You're a pain in the ass." I spat, throwing him my last glare before closing the bathroom door. What a damn brat he is, I thought and scoffed.

_

After doing my morning routine while cursing every time, I remembered that scene that brat made.

Oh right, you must be wondering who I am or whatever. May I introduce myself? Yes? Then let's start!

My name's (Y/N) Soujin. Anyways, I'm 15 years old. I'm a really good girl.

Author: Not.

Shush... I am! Okay? Now don't interrupt me. I'm a really good girl. I'm calm, I have a sense of humour? 'What's normal?' Taehyun is my favourite brother.

*coughs* I'm the youngest sibling of The Kang Family. And guess who's my older brother? ...Wait, nevermind. He's not important.

Author: That's not in the script.

Don't interrupt me!

Author: This is my story.

This story is about m-

Author: You know, I could just delete you from this story. The next character for replacement shall be named Soujin and she's a good girl.

Wait- NO! I'll behave!

Author: You sure?

YES!!!!!! *nods aggressively*

Author: Okay then, go on.

*clears throat* Alright, you'll know my older brother later in the story. My mom's name is Kang Jisoo and my dad's name is Kang Kingkong... Wait no wrong script, it's Kang Sojeon-

"Knock Knock."

"You could just knock the damn door, it's meant to be knocked not said, idiot." I whispered the last part.

"Noona~ let's eat breakfast." He said in a cute tone bringing in a smile.

-

"Noona?" In a blink of an eye, I see him in front of me.

"Jisoo please help me with this kid." I pleaded, looking at my mom's picture.

"Why are you asking eomma for help?" He asked, tilting his head which made him look a lot cuter than before.

"Nothing..." I sighed in frustration and ruffled his soft hair.

"Let's go down Taehyunie~" I grab his hand and walked downstairs to the kitchen.

"Good morning eomma!"

"Morning honeyboo~" I chuckled at my nickname being called.

"Eomma, I have some work at school so, I'm not eating breakfast." I ran to the front door and halted.

"I'm sorry eomma, I love you soooo much!" I gave her a reassuring smile, blowing a kiss to her and waved goodbye before closing the door.

As I was walking down the pathway to the neighbouring streets, I took my phone out of my bag, checking if there's any notifications from my phone, and to my surprise, there was quite a lot.

"Miss Soujin."

I glanced up from my phone, hearing my name being called.

"You're going to school right now?" My family's driver asks.

I nodded and stepped into the car as he opens the door for me. I bowed a little as saying 'Thank you'.

I proceeded watching videos on YouTube, most of the videos were K-pop memes.

Damn, they're creative.

Small chuckles and snorts were all that could be heard in the car.

"We're here, Miss."

I peeked outside the window seeing my school. The school I'm currently enrolled in right now, also known as XXXXX, isn't the best school out there but not the worst.

"Thank you, Mr Hwang."

I was seemingly going to be enrolled to a more prestigious academy but I refused. I'd rather be in a school that isn't very strict than a school that requires you to be very formal.

I walked into school and wandered through the empty halls since it's still quite early in the morning.

-------------------------

A/N
AHH JESUS CHRIST OUR FIRST BOOK Dkfkekkrkekfkkelw

yes its cringe ik

well anyways, I'm really sorry if some lines don't make sense. I'll be re-editing to fix some grammar mistakes (if there are any)

JUST TAKE THESE HEARTS 💛💖🧡💖💕💞💗💞💕

OKAY BYEEEE~~

871 words.