Chapter 2 First Day

Hiroshi POV

I made it to class

I almost had a heart attack out there

I can't believe a guy asked me out.

I sigh.It's only been my first day of college life.

"Hi,can I sit here?"

I smiled nervously,"H-Hai!O-Of course you ca-"

"Are you Japanese too?watashi namae wa Yugi Haruka desu"*(My name is Haruka Yugi),said the black haired girl with big eyes.

I blushed and looked down as Haruka sat next to him.

"Which city are you from?",she asked.

"T-Tokyo",I replied.

"Ah,I could guess,you have a great accent but I can still hear your Tokyo dialect~"

"A-And y-you must be from O-Osaka.J-Just now y-you introduced yourself with a t-thick Kansai dialect"

Haruka blushed as she was embarassed,"Ah!Is it really that thick?"

"N-Nonono!I-It's definitely fine!!!",

What am I doing......

Haruka giggled and gave her phone to Hiroshi.

"Can I have your number then?",she asked politely.

Haruka looked like one of those anime girl cosplayers.She was the definition of cute.We swtiched contacts and went on talking.Well,at least this day isn't all bad.

♤♤♤♤♤

I stepped out of class and twirled my head around.

No sign of Jeremiah.....good...

"Hey!Hiroshi!,"

I looked back.A group of of girls approached me.They were those murderous looking mean girls in a sorority kind of people.

"Do you think you can have my Miah?You fucking cunt,"
One of them shove me to the wall.
Please,I don't have time for this.

"Miah is mine.Trash like you shouldn't even breath the same air where Miah stands,"

I sighs and rolled my eyes.This is really a waste of time.

"You better not fuck with me!,",as they left.

A pain strucked in my chest as i clutched his shirt,breathing heavily and clenched my eyes shut.I crouched down to the ground.A tear fell down to my cheek with a small whimper escaped his mouth.This always happens.

I shook his head hard and stood up.I wasn't here to find love or play games.I am going to accomplish my dream on being a writer.

It was 7 p.m already.I should get some dinner.I wore is oversized white hoodie with a black and white training pants and went down the streets,bought all types of Korean ramyeon I found.I already missed Korean food.I skipped all the way to his dorm room.I got a cute girl's number,but something wasn't right with my feelings as well.I admit that he was a handsome guy but he's a guy for crying out loud!!He was the first guy to ask me out.I didn't know how to react.I guess he has asked out lots of guys before me.I never dated anyone anyway.My first girlfriend cheated on me and I never wanted to date anymore.Finding love was harder than he thought.

I think I might be going crazy.Maybe after eating,I'll be jusr fine

I looked forward and someone was making out in the hallway.

Really?In public?In the middle of the hallway?

I tried to squeezed to the side wanting to pass them.That girl looks familiar.I widen his eyes.It was Haruka kissing another guy.I dropped outside and ran away.

How is chapter 2??
Don't forget to vote,comment and follow for more.
Add this to your reading list!
Thank you for reading