EPISODE SEVEN

~ THE PRECOGNITION DREAM OF THE END OF THE WORLD ~

SAIKI

It began with a simple game then the world ended just like that. Who would have thought that the balance rested on her perfection? I have to stop this end of the world from happening, but the question is when was it going to happen and how?

~ A GAME OF ROCK-PAPER-SCISSORS! ~

ASADA

"Jan Ken Pon!"

At the same time Ayakashi and Asada dropped their hands with their chosen fighters. Ayakashi with paper while Asada had scissors. Asada smirked teasingly as she took the candies that Ayakashi won from Iura and placed it at her side, while Ayakashi cried at her loss. It was lunch break and the Extras Club decided to spend their (oddly long) lunch break with childish games; it began with the three of them playing tic-tac-toe, which Asada won; then Shiritori (a Japanese word game in which the players are required to say a word which begins with the final kana of the previous word), which Asada won as well; and then their current game, Jan Ken Pon, which Asada won again.

Asada happily opened one of the candies and ate it right before her friends, just to make fun of them for losing. She never understood why they even try to play against her when they knew the outcome. Though they didn't know about sixth sense, Ayakashi already established that Asada was the Queen of Childish Games – the girl even made a paper crown for Asada to wear.

"My candy!" Ayakashi cried as she tried to steal the pile from Asada.

"Iie!" Asada swatted Ayakashi's hand away. "My candy."

"Let it go, Ayakashi." Iura sighed. "Asada won fair and square."

I won't really call it fair since you have sixth sense.

Asada turned to Saiki and saw him staring at her and her friends way, she smirked and shrugged.

It's not my fault, they challenged me! Now I have all this candy to myself.

"Wanna play again? This time, why don't we bet with real money." Asada challenged her two friends.

"IIE! I AM NOT GOING TO PLAY WITH YOU EVER AGAIN!" Iura exclaimed.

That's the same thing you said the last time you lost to Asada.

"Deal! I have about ¥1200 on me!" Ayakashi held out her money before Asada.

"AYAKASHI! DON'T BE STUPID! YOU'LL JUST LOSE ALL OF YOUR MONEY TO ASADA! BESIDES, GAMBLING IS NOT ALLOWED!" Iura chopped Ayakashi at the head.

"That hurts, Iura..." Ayakashi whimpered.

You're the devil. Saiki telepathically said to Asada.

"Oh, what's happening here?" Teruhashi appeared before the three with her glowing beauty.