The Rise Of The Pink Stripper [Pt.2]

Kiri's P.O.V

I woke up feeling slightly dizzy, I sat up and heard music playing. Looking in the corner of my eye, I saw Denki doing karaoke to 'Don't Go Breaking My Heart' I got up and decided to join him. ''Hey broski- Don't go breaking my, don't go breaking my heart'' Denki belted I joined in. After a while, I got bored, so I cleaned up the blankets and pillows. I was super excited for tonight, I'd be able to see my beloved Bakugou.

Denki's P.O.V

Bruh, like almost everyone, knew the guy liked Bakugou, you see the way they were all up on each other when they were 16, I mean like come on. And seriously, all the people he chooses Bakugou? He's a bit aggressive. Maybe Kirishima likes that- I started to pack up my clothes, I was living with Jiro anyways after I made a move on her she decided to move in as my roommate or lover whatever you think.

No-one's P.O.V

The blonde and redhead said their goodbye's, and how they'll see each other later on. As soon as the pikachu left his house, Kirishima ran straight to his wardrobe and spent hours looking for the right suit to wear, he eventually decided to go with the one he wore with Bakugou to bring back memories, hopefully. Once he tried it on, he started to feel doubt upon himself. Would Katsuki even want to see him? What if he was already taken? Kirishima took a deep breath and cleared his thoughts, he tried on the suit and looked into the mirror, a small rosey blush covered his cheeks.

~Time Skip: Bought To You Buy Me Leaving For Ages~

Denki's P.O.V

I finished eating my cucumber and vodka sandwich and turned off the TV, I hopped into my tesla cybertruck and began driving to Todoroki's bar, his establishment (that's a big word for me) wasn't far only a 15-minute drive, hopefully, it'll be busy because I need some cake tonight, if you know what I mean. As I parked the car I already saw Momo and Jiro waiting outside.

No-ones P.O.V

Jiro was dressed in mostly blue and purple colours, it was a simple yet stylish dress. On the other hand, Momo was wearing a black to red ombre dress, it was covered in jewels, it looked really expensive. Denki was clueless at why they both dressed up so nice as Denki was only wearing a cheap vest suit. ''Hey, Denks'' Jiro said with a smile. Hagakure and Mina pulled up in their pink invested G-Wagon. It clearly stood out from all the other vehicles. Hagakure was wearing a short blue dress that had pearls all along the top. Whereas Mina was wearing a  pink frilly off-shoulder dress. Mina ran up to them ''Hey!''Shortly after, Kirishima parked his black sedan and walked up to them. He was wearing his grey suit with a red tie. They all looked stunning. ''Should we go inside, I'm so excited the last time I drank was two days ago!'' the pink-haired girl said with enthusiasm. Hagakure jumped with excitement ''It's true!''Momo raised an eyebrow ''That's not that long ago-'' She got cut off by Mina ''Let's go!'' then she walked in, shortly followed by Hagakure. 

As they walked in the first thing they noticed was how the left side of the bar was warmer than the right. Mina and Hagakure went up to the bar to talk to Todoroki. Everyone shortly followed, except Kirishima, he went searching for Bakugou, but it was extremely busy. ''Does anyone want any drinks, It'll be on me'' Momo said with a warm smile. ''I haven't seen you guys in awhile'' Todoroki's eyes lit up. ''Yeah! It's been a while hasn't it, your hair looks amazing! You grew it out?'' Mina beamed. ''Yeah, thanks.'' After they all ordered Todoroki went to making the drinks. ''Hey, babe!'' Midoriya came from the back and kissed Todoroki on the cheek. ''You guys are dating?! That's so cute!'' Mina exclaimed and drank some more of her drink. ''We'll have to catch up later, I'm going to dance!'' Hagakure ran off to the dance floor as Mina followed her, giggling. Momo and Jiro did the same.