👑⚔️Osama Zintaro⚔️👑

P.S: Freezing Watchers/Readers is recommended for this OC

Name: Osama Zintaro

Code-Name/Nickname: Untouchable King/God's Guardian

Age: 18

Race: Human

Status: Alive

Occupation: Pandora in Training

Gender: Male

Height: 5'9

Weight: 209

Appearance:

(Has silver eyes that changes depending on which stigmata release he's using

(Has silver eyes that changes depending on which stigmata release he's using.)

Weapon/Volt Weapon: Pandora's Box- A silver blade that changes depending on what powers he using.

Power[s]: Acceleration Turn(A Speed Buff) Tempest Turn(Physical Clones), Warp Strike(He teleports to wherever his Volt Weapon is.) Voyager's Oath(Stigmata Release 50%) God's Code(Stigmata Release 100%) Pandora Mode

Personality[s]: Lazy, friendly, neat, stubborn, loyal, smart.(Normal)/Aggressive, rude, messy, crazy(Voyager's Oath)/Calm, Serious, Caring, strong-minded and trust-worthy(God's Code)

Likes: Ramen, Burgers, Chicken, Rice, cloud watching, his Ex, humble people,peace and quite

Dislikes: Being used, Novas, arrogant people, loud noises, being annoyed, and being useless.

Backstory: Born into a rich family Osama was used to being pampered, but as he got older he got tired of not being able of doing things for himself, which is why he respects his older sister who was a Pandora, making him want to grow up somewhat like her seeing how males can only be Limiters and not Pandoras. But that changed when Osama's sister fell ill making her bed ridden, as he took on the role of being her care taker at the age 13. As he took care of his older sister they talked about Osama's future while his sister told him all she knew about Pandoras and Limiters alike while telling him stories of her time as a Pandora making him respect Pandoras even more then he already did. But as years past, so did his sister at the age of 16 which saddened him greatly but he was determined to make her proud as he applied for East Genetics. He was amazed by the Pandoras and Limiters that came past his view but one certain Pandora named Cassie Lockheart who was a second year at the time but they hit it off quickly becoming friends even more later on. But on incident with Cassie and other Pandoras caused him to become the very first male Pandora in existence. So after discovering this Cassie trained him as he promised to protect her if need be, thus giving him the name God's Guardian. After time went by he achieved a new strength which he called God's Code which is filled with positive emotions. This was Osama's story before becoming who he is now.

Scenario 1(Both)

You were new to West Genetics as you walked through the empty halls looking for your first period class but you quickly realized that you were lost, but you see a male walk past you without giving you a single look.

You?

Scenario 2(Males)

You heard stories of the Untouchable King as it was one of your goals to meet him as you heard that he transferred to West Genetics as he already fought with the Untouchable Queen and tied and the next day you ran into him.

You?

Scenario 3(Females)

You were once a Pandora at East Genetics but transferred to West Genetics as you heard rumors that the God's Guardian was back. When you made it to your new class you a male sleep in the back of the class next to a blue haired woman as there was a free seat to the right of him which the teacher told you to sit.

You?

Scenario 4

Make it yourself.