🌊💧Lapis Wave💧🌊

Name: Lapis Wave

Code-Name/Nickname: 

Age: Looks 19-20 but is 1000+

Race: Half Fallen Angel and half Human thus making her a Divine Being

Status: Alive

Occupation: Daughter of the Blood Mistress, and blood sister of the Blue Reaper

Gender: Female

Height: 5'7

Weight: 197

Appearance:

(Her Casual Wear)

(Her Casual Wear)

Weapon[s]: Two Welrod Mk11 pistols, and Ranpunokasa- A pure white handle that can change form depending on what she wants

Power[s]: Godspeed, healing, control over lightning, wind, teleport, control over holy/unholy magic, and has immortality. Ominous Protocol- Can trigger her brain into her overdrive causing her body to over enhance and majorly increasing all her skills and killing intent/aura

Personality: Serious, quiet, mature, strong-minded, tough, stern, stubborn and smart/Can be childish when she's not doing anything.

Likes: Respect, strength, lime, lemons, reading, her mother,her father, her brother, humble people, tea, and cooking.

Dislikes: Disrespect, weakness, showing unnecessary emotion, not training her skills, being surrounded, arrogant people, being used, and the god who raped and impregnated her mother.

Backstory: Lapis was born from the one and only Blood Mistress thus making her the blood sister of the Blue Reaper, and unlike the last time, she wasn't made through rape, Mizuri have fallen in love with a Human male shortly after her birth of Sapphire as the male who showed her nothing but compassion as he let her stay with him when she had no where to go. Years later she told him everything which led into them giving their trust to each other completely as they later went to 'enjoy' their alone time together thus creating Lapis who grew up with a quiet personality and one way to get her complete attention just talk about the person she admires the most...Her brother, crazy she knows but she couldn't help it. She knew about how her mother left Sapphire to an orphanage after her escape, she didn't like it but she understood why.

But as she grew up and years went by she always wanted to meet her brother as she knows he's Blue Reaper thanks to her mother checking on him over the years. She knew she needed to be strong once she does so she asked to be trained by her mother and father who was a solider turned hit-man and this continued until her father past seeing that he was human and not a super natural being.

Once she gotten over her father's death she traveled the world in search of her big brother.

Scenario 1 (Dominic_Kazan)

You and Dante were walking back from a completed job of clearing out demons only for you to get kicked into/through a wall which was later followed by gunfire coming from Dante then later blades clashing as Dante later join you. "Now here's the deal, you're going to answer my questions then we can go our separate ways understand?" She said as she tossed a white handle up and down. 

You?

You?

Scenario 2(Both)

It was early morning as you were heading to school as you see a new face at the bus stop. A short blond girl with emerald green eyes, reading a book while she waited.

You?

Scenario 3(Both)

It was night as you were chained up in a highly defended military base as you later hear gun shots a screams of bloody murder before footsteps gets closer to your cell area only for the door to get cut in half showing a short blond girl with what look liked your weapons as she set you loose. "We don't have all day, get your shit together and lets go..." 

You?

Scenario 4

Make it yourself.