chapter 6: its love

AN: I'll try posing pictures if I can edit some...bear with me at the same time. Being a writer isnt easy..okay heres the chapter I made so far...I hope you liked it...

R|E|A|D

****

This story is fictional and the characters are coincidence.

****

Chapter 6

-It's LOVE-

We stayed like that for i don't know how long. But i know we stayed long enough.

"Should we having dinner by now?" I said.

"Dinner?" He said.

"Yeah."

"But you haven't answered my question."

"Can we dicuss this after dinner. I'll sleep here in your room."

"You will actually sleep here in my room?"

"I won't if you don't want me to."

"Yeah sure. You can sleep here."

"Okay. Stay here while I cook us some food.  Read your assignment."

"Will do."

I step out of the bed. Still dont know what will I answer him. I still think this is fast. I went to kitchen and caught Jordan chopping vegetable. He is cooking.

"That's very new." I said.

He turned to looked at me. He just smile as a response. What's with him? I went to help him. Where's Henry when you need him. Sigh. After I finished with the food. I went to call Raf but Jordan insisted. So i stayed at the dining room. And it took them minutes just to get back.

"It's nice for you to join me." I said.

They just stared at me and Raf smiled. So did Jordan. What happening with these two? They're being wierd as far as I've observed. I started to eat so as they. I'm at their middle at It's a bit awkward and suffocating.

As soon as we finished eating I cleaned up the table. Raf went back to his room and Jordan helped me cleaned up. Raf is kind of spoiled.

"Are you avoiding me?" I asked Jordan.

"Do I have a reason to avoid you?" He said.

"Well do you. You don't usually stay quiet."

"Well no..I'm not avoiding you just feel awkward when I saw you kissing my little brother."

Is that jealousy in his voice. Well that's new. Giving me so much to think of. Right after I finished cleaning up. I went to my room and picked some things and went to Raf room. Good thing I have a spare room here.

"Hey." I said.

He looked at me right after he finished reading the book he was holding. Wow. In just minutes or I think hours. He finished 20 books. He fast. I went behind him.

"20 books in just 2 hours. Wow you're incredibely fast."

"I told you I want to learn and I learned enough. Maybe I should rest now."

He stood up from the chair and went to his bed. Okay let's pretend I'm not here. It's better if I stay in my room. Although I know I promise to stay here in his room. I walk out of his room. Pissed and dumbfounded.

I closed my door. I can't locked it. Well that's a disadvantage. Sigh. Will this day can get any worse? I went to my lab instead. Since i can get my self to sleep. Maybe this would calm me down.