chapter 3: the only person I can TRUST..

AN: sorry for the delay guys. i was busy for these past few days and im expriencing a writer's block but i think i can give you some updates. so please bear with me :))

Also i dedicate this chapter to a good friend of mine who made the amazing and so wonderful cover right over ----> hehehe thanks for the cover Ate!! 

ENJOY!! xD

****

This story is a fiction

****

Chapter 3

-The only person I can TRUST-

 CY'S POV

Everyday we practice to shoot guns and everyday we encounter monster. Nothing's change. All the same routine in our everyday life. We are now living in my penthouse. It's big for the two of us. Complete rooms. Kithen, living, dining, and bedrooms. We have 3 bedrooms. Big huh?

Anyway, we are now heading home. He conquered his fear of guns but when some aims at him he will go pale. Like the other day. I aimed a gun on him but suddenly he froze. LIke he was blown by some cold air and he became ice.

"Cy..." he called.

"What?" I said

"Do you uhmm consider me as your friend even if I killed your love ones?"

"I think you know the answer for that. Beside we are only two in this area."

"You think in other area there a people alive?"

"Of course! Why would I not?"

"Dont you think they've been affected by the virus?"

"Why are you thinking negative thoughts?"

"Can't help it. The fact that I'm the reason why and those people we're so mad at me and even tried to kill me."

"Have you ever seen a person alive before me?"

"No. Never planned to. Because I know they'll kill me."

"How would you know they will kill you?"

"Well. I feel they're anger. Like when you get mad at me yesterday. I felt that."

"Is that one of your powers? Feeling other peoples feelings?"

"No. It's what I observed. You dont talk to me or even listen to me when you get mad. We've been together for the past 3 months. You think I wouldnt know?"

"Such a pessimistic person!"

We finally arrived the building. We fixed our thing as soon as we arrived. I cooked our dinner. Cause he really isnt good in cooking. Although i taught him how to. 

"CY!!"

"I'm busy!." I said.

"Go here for a second."

"Why?"

"Just go here, please."

 I set aside what I was doing and go to him. What does he want now?! I went to the living room and saw him standing at the window and looking at something. I go to him.

"What is it?"

"Look!"

He was pointing two monsters together. Its a couple. They followed our scent.

"Dim the light and close the window cover. This is the last place where we can stay." I said.

He did what I said. I went back to the rooms to check if the windows are closed. The lights are dim. It's all good. I went back to the kitchen. I finished cooking our food. I washed all of the dishes first. Then unexpectedly someone hugged me coming from the back.