16

was kinda surprised by this day though. first when jimin came to me asking if i can make him the dalgona coffee i made for the others last night even calling taehtyung to join ohr breakfast. jiminie made the souffle pancakes for us taehyung. the whole cooking was so impressive and even the taste was so heavenly. in short i really enjoyed the whole breakfast since jimin and i ate together and the whole thought of jimin's cooking satisfies and making my heart so happy.

he was so soft like his features but so hot that can ignite the feelings i've been hiding. it was so hard for me to contain my feelings the whole day. Its like you're making up to me but maybe it is just my wild thoughts messing up with me.

jiminie, i truly enjoy what we done thos whole day. its tiring, competing you with dancing and even video games but it was truly worth it. i.hope i can learn billiards and bowling with you more. my first time doing things with you was so exhilarating. the feelings was just so out of this world.

thank you jiminie, at least i got to enjoy some time with you, i am too much grateful anf contented with that but the main problem is.

i want to stop you but the same i don't want to. everyday, everything. it makes me fall deeper to you. and that is so scary. jiminie... i'm scared if this feelings will grow more, i am afraid i can't contain my feelings anymore in this tight space in my heart that it may burst that i'll hurt myself and to the top of that. Hurting you...

-myg