The end of mighty pups, where are the other members?

As you probably know recently a trailer of the newest special event where the pups have to face their 3 biggest villain in the Mighty Pups sub-series just showed up. Here is the trailer:

( Thank You Andy! ✌️)

So nothing is sure but if this is gonna be the end of the mighty pups, I have expectations.

Firstly I want to Tracker finally got his powers, because he is the only pup whitout powers. Also I want Everest to show up in this one. Just think about it, they are ignored since a long time. Everest got her powers back in the previous season but only for one episode but by the way in other episodes she is rarely used. As well as Tracker, he is my favorite pup and he was/is ignored. I don't even know which is the last episode he was in but it was a long time ago. My opinion is if you add a new character to your series, especialy in a kid show, use it more often. I have an idea what could be great ending for this sub-series. As you could saw the PP loses their powers and they are going to an island. So if they are gonna be stuck on that place faceing the 3 enemies powerless, they will need backup. So, their last chance being their friends. What I mean by that? I imaginate this: The pups are chased and then locked up by the villains. Ryder useing their last chance he contact Everest and ask her to help somehow. And as a plot twist she is hiding a piece of the meteor. She needing help asked Tracker to go whit her. And they are going to save the team. This is my idea. Is that good idea? Let me know.

So 2ndly I don't want the twins to end like Tracker. One of the biggest problem whit this series is that the not main members of the team are somehow ignored (as I mentioned earlier) and slowly forgotten. They made their debut in the previous season, Spin Master don't do this whit them. As I could remember they rejected being members of the paw patrol because they wanted to catch the Lady Bird first. So they have the option to be members and because they live in Adventure Bay, and probably they are homeless (I don't know) so they can live at the lookout.

In the end I wanna say that I'm curious what is gonna happen but I hope this will be like a new begining. See ya later. Peace.