✨4✨

Bold= Chinese :)

Bold= Chinese :)

"Yah, can that guy choke us any harder? Jesus Christ, he has some anger problems.." Jaemin murmured sarcastically, fixing his collar which was crumbled upon the Chinese's grip.

Jeno only groaned in response, annoyed and hungry..extremely hungry that he could eat Jaemin to bits, and he knows that's saying something. "Yah, make something." He said.

Jaemin turned to the other, with a raised eyebrow wiggling it towards him.
"What? Get one of your servants too." He sassed, earning a glare by the older.

Lee Jeno, very much a member of the Lee family. The family started of 3 brothers, who had sons. Oldest son, had Lee Taeyong, who is now a famous designer with a company named Neo. The second oldest son got a son called Mark Lee, studied and lived in the states and now publishing famous books and married to Lee Haechan who is a famous singer, and that leaves Lee Jeno, the 3rd Son's child. Currently a music major and nothing of importance.

"Yah, Do you think the psycho is coming back?" Jaemin smirked, noticing the luggage.
He was curios, he wanted to open it; and he did. Jeno stood up, walking to Jaemin.

"Idiot never heard of privacy?" Jeno groaned, pushing Jaemin from the luggage once he unzipped it. The two bickered before Renjun came back to the apartment, to see his luggage unzipped. The two looked up to the older.

Renjun glared, zipping his luggage back.
Jaemin nervously bit his lip, standing up with Jeno.

The silence was there still, tension with awkwardness mixed in the air..

The trio really didn't know what to say.
Until stupid Jaemin spoke.

"So..Should we introduce each other?"
Jaemin spoke, gaining both of their attention.

Renjun sighed, nodding.
"Huang Renjun, 20."

Jaemin and Renjun looked at Jeno.
"Lee Jeno, 20."

The other two looked at Jaemin.
"Na Jaemin, 20! Save me in your heart~"
Jaemin acted cute making Jeno blink in confusion. Renjun only looked away, coughing.

"We're the same age..so, what month are you guys born at?" Jeno mumbled.

"March, 23." Renjun replied.
"Oh, I'm April 23!" Jeno said back
"Well damn, I'm the younger. August 13." Jaemin said back.

Another silence came over..

"I'm taking the master bedroom." Renjun said, closing the door to the room leaving Jeno and Jaemin shocked.

"What! I claimed that room!" Jeno groaned.
Jaemin chuckled, racing to the second biggest room, closing the door.

"Goodnight Jeno-Ah!" Jaemin chuckled.

Jeno glared, walking to the smaller room.
"Ah..this is a pain in the ass.." He said, closing the door.

————————————————————————
( ˘ ³˘) Aha, Poor Nojam.