✨7✨

Bold= Chinese[Warning a few sexual interactions- not a smut tho :)!]

Bold= Chinese
[Warning a few sexual interactions- not a smut tho :)!]

1 ... 2 ... 3 ... GO
The two drank, racing and not stopping for a break of breathe. Jeno was determined to handle his liquor, continuing to gaze down his entire mouth to burn by the whiskey. Renjun, on the other hand enjoyed the alcohol too much and just raced through it with a Chuck.

Renjun fell down to the couch, completely wasted that he's mumbling Chinese words..
Jeno, was wobbling towards Renjun, sitting beside him comfortable. "See! I handled it more than you." Jeno slurred. Renjun glared sitting up.

"Yah! You crazy? I won." Renjun's in denial, he was 2 seconds late after Jeno finished his drink. Renjun gave a stubborn arms cross, slurring on his korean.

"Prove it!" Jeno's the most stubborn, and he knows it and admits it proudly. The Taurus boy only gazed down at Renjun, smirking when Renjun stayed quiet, unlike the usual comebacks he gives to the younger, biting lips.

Renjun hissed in frustration, feeling hot and bothered and mostly embarrassed by losing the game. Renjun only laid down on the couch, his neck exposed by his collarbone shirt, his hair now sweating from drinking too much..

Jeno admired him deeply..
How he wishes he could just..lean in and whisper him that. Renjun's cheeks were flushed when Jeno, leaned in towards him once the two made eye-contact.

Nothing was said, just looking at each other's eyes. Until the younger moved closer, brushing his lips against Renjun's.

The kiss was soft and gentle, until the smaller underneath him sloppily moaned, which turned on Jeno heavily, tracing his arms underneath his shirt, Renjun's skin was extremely soft..and pale, it felt almost fragile.
Renjun shivered at his cold touch, squirming his hips and in response, he blames the alcohol

Jeno blames his emotions of letting the action further. Once he broke the kiss he moved his lips along to his neck, kissing before sucking it dry on that spot creating a deep blueish red hickey. Renjun tried to hold his moan, but once he felt Jeno's teeth pierce he said 'fuck it, this guy is hot sucking me dry'.

Jeno only smirked, tugging Renjun's curls, creating more neck kisses up to his jaw before reconnecting their lips together to a another hot makeout, colliding their tongues; fighting for dominance and much more. Jeno felt his bulge pushing to Renjun's inner thigh, making Renjun grind on the bulge. Jeno was easily dominating him by much more, he bit his bottom lip and suddenly..

The phone rang..

The kiss was broken, leaving Jeno groaning as he got up from hovering to Renjun to get the phone.

The older was flushed like a red tomato, he was blushing deeply, he was shaking and much more..his heart was racing rapidly. He felt embarrassed what he just did with his friend, so he ran to his bedroom, closing his door loudly by accident which flinched Jeno.

Jeno picked up the phone, clearly pissed.
"Yah, Lee Donghyuck, what do you want?"
Haechan was taken off by the voice through the phone and only groaned. "Why are you so rude these days?" Haechan said.

"Yah, you always call in the wrong times!" Jeno groaned again, hanging up on the phone.

"Aish..I fucked up.."

————————————————————————
AhhhhHHH okay so I tried making something spicy and climatic- idk. :)