Chapter 1: Who?

This is my first blog and I'm still a beginner. My vocabulary and grammar aren't very good, yet. Everything are my imagination.So............................... enjoy!

There is a girl name's Racheal Luna. She's 15 years old and a student at Devita Secondary School. She's 1'46m tall has a fine builded body but her skin is pretty pale. She has long brown hair clipped by a big moon-shaped hair clip. Luna lives alone in a flat near her school. Her aunt provide her money for each month, enought for the rent, food and others stuff.

She is an anti-social. A mystery one. Her hair bang always covers her eyes so she won't be making any eye-contact with anyone. Luna doesn't want to talk to anyone so when someone come near her, she just go like [empty]. No matter what they do infront of her, her eyes will keep starring straight like there was nothing.[Nothing].

She creeps the students out so much they give her the nickname Blank Girl. Rumors are powerful, they can spread very fast, wether the rumor was true or false, there's definitely someone belives it. The entire school khows about her nickname. Even the teachers accidently call her Blank. It got so bad up till the point everyone forget her name.

After that rumor spreads for a while, Luna starts to doubt herself.

One day, on her way home, she goes to the playground. It's the only playground in town. She places her schoolbag near the swing then she seats on one of it, waiting until the moon appears. It was like her friend.

When the Luna see the moon, she asks it:

"Say, moon, who am I?"