Love hurt

How you know you in a bad relationship

Rule one , Never forget who you are and always believe in yourself .

When you are in a bad relationship .They would blame you for everything bad that happens in their life. like you did it and spec you to fix it like you did it in the first place . Then they start fight with over anything in now you mad and shit in ready to fire back with some word of your own because you mad at your partner for some dumb shit .

In why they do this because they are mad with themselves about life in what happened in the past that they can't change . It's easy for them to take it out on the person and that be they love ones or partner .

This happened to me one too meanly befored in it was never right . I always believe in love but sometimes it is never the right person you think it is . The person you love might not love you back the same way and you have recognized all the signs are there. They would show you the truth if they just make sure you are not blind by love that you can't see it .

I remember when I first started dating , I was a hypt joe girlfriend like I was too hype to post you on my facebook or instagram to let the world know that I found love in all the right places but little that you knew that he was for everybody . First here come the lying to you about other people saying that they fucking with him and shit or they have kids together in he over here tell you that she lying about everything so I what to believe about everything he saying about these girls , so i do oh boy I was wrong about him after 5 year being with him off and on was the worst time of my life because he wasn't shit but a fuck boy and I can see that now .

Let me tell you how he wasn't shit before you be like 5 year though now you think he ain't shit . I she been left the first time a bitch inbox me ask were our boyfriend at , that one and the other the time we didn't spin that much time together as a couple but at first at i did mind for real because i was alway working so i did care and he was all always out with friend . so this is the perfect time for him to cheat on me because we don't see each like that . only because we didn't live together and he couldn't be at my house all the time because he did have a job and my dad didn't won't no man just laying around the house with no income when his daughter wanted to work . But I said that he was using me and I didn't want to believe it . Until one day it was my birthday and our anniversary, christmas came a long in he never got me nothing but I always got him something because I want him to feel special because he always told me that nobody got him nothing since he was like 12 years old . so I try to make sure that i got him something all the time . Like i spine all my money on him after all these years , Like phone , a place for him to live at , foods , colthse , sneakers smh yo I feel like I was that nigga mom or something now that I look at .

IT did stop there just with him I still believe that i can found love out there as I thuong so . I found another man I thought that love me but he didn't . He just like what I can do for him and was a lot since I didn't have any kids so he really thought my money was for him so I court on what he was doing . He was only acting like my boyfriend on my pay days and like I said before . I work all the time so it didn't matter to me so much and these was like my 3th boyfriends by then .

Then I realize that I really wasn't into man like that because we wasn't fucking like that at all and I was ok with that. When I came out that I was gay to my family , they just look at me like I was crazy or something . I didn't worry about kissing a girl since I was like 14 years old in the house. Bella was my first girl kiss and I love it . When Bella came over we would play house lol now you know when you play it alway a mom and the dad in Bella would tell me to play the dad part all the time like I was a boy or something but then Bella would kiss on me all the time and I didn't mind that .