ᏟᎻᎪᏢᎢᎬᏒ 1: How are we?

Jimin POV

"Bye, make sure you eat everyone!" He smiled and ended the vlive, worry clouded his smile and it made him take a small breath covering his face with his now a little bit bigger hands

"Bye, make sure you eat everyone!" He smiled and ended the vlive, worry clouded his smile and it made him take a small breath covering his face with his now a little bit bigger hands. "Ahh, I really missed my ARMY's" He softly rubbed his face and took the phone off the desk and turned off the phone, he got off of the chair and turned off the lights going into the hallway.

"Ah, Jimin your done the Vlive?" Jimin nodded at Namjoon's words whose already checking twitter to see the reactions of the fans and then weverse. "Hyung.." Jimin starts but Namjoon's face already saddened.

"The concert is going to be held back intill the virus is gone did you hear? It was the final decision BangPD-nim had." Jimin's lips pressed into a thin straight line clouded with more thoughts again. "What if we can't ever hold the concerts for them? Hyung we worked so hard I-" Jimin suddenly turned his head away, his hand reaching up to swish his hair back.

 "What if we can't ever hold the concerts for them? Hyung we worked so hard I-" Jimin suddenly turned his head away, his hand reaching up to swish his hair back

"Jimin it'll be fine," Jimin turned to Namjoon his eyes watering about to cry. "China is getting worse Hyung! Italy too! Haven't you seen the news?!" He was clearly upset I mean everyone is the best they can do is make their fandom smile with pictures and Vlives.

"I told you not to watch the news!" Namjoon huffed poking his tongue through his cheek. "I did anyway.." Jimin told Namjoon almost in a whisper as he started walking off. "Yoongi Hyung is so torn up about it, he was just as excited as the rest of us." Jimin managed to fight back the tears.

Namjoon didn't say a word as the two walked away in the opposite directions.

Jungkook's POV

"Taehyung the best we should do is keep our head up!" The Maknae smiled at the older, Jungkook was making another picture looking around the room. "Mmm.." Taehyung replied almost as if he wasn't interested. They all changed after the Seoul concert was cancelled.

Unable to see ARMY their bright smiles and cheers when they performed. They had zero to no energy left except for practicing in hopes the virus will stop spreading. "Taehyung are you on weverse again?" Taehyung nodded, looking over the posts ARMY has made.