ᏟᎻᎪᏢᎢᎬᏒ 4: ARMY X BTS

A/N: I know your confused~ But give me a few chapters or so (I've been sorta sad lately)

Bella put the water back down, a slight smirk on her lips.
But there you have it..

This is why your here now, with the whole of BTS in front of you on your couch.

"Hey! What is this!" Yoongi held back from swearing but you could tell he was about to blow it. "Ah, your the first one to wake up?" Bella smirked, she decided to be the face to first greet them. Afterall it wasn't really my plan to kidnap them, it was Serena's.

Suddenly low groaning could be heard, actually a couple, Seokjin, Namjoon both woke up. Namjoon being the leader he spots and glares at me. "Let us go, or you'll regret it." This definitely what I wasn't expecting from Namjoon, afterall he usually has a dimple smile and he's usually so cute.

His glare, was very intense it made me whimper looking down, feeling a little bad, Seokjin must have noticed this, and simply sighed. "What do you want with us? Are you guys sassengs or something?"

I wasn't expecting that kind of reaction from Seokjin at all. "I'm offended you even utter those words around OT7 Army." Seokjin's and Namjoon's eyes widened. "If your our real fans why don't you let us go?" Yoongi's eyebrow risen up.

"To protect you." Serena finally came back from whatever she was doing before, with a slight proud smile. "I boarded the walls, we should be good on supplies as well, 10 people now staying here." Serena ruffled my hair, and pulled me in for a hug after seeing me being slightly scared.

"I don't appreciate you hurting my baby's feelings~ Joonie." I blushed and smiled, yes sometimes I need that love, plus it hurts to see them look at you with such disgust. After Serena's comment, it put the awake members in thought, while me on the other hand, went to Jimin.

You started with slight pokes smiling happily, intill he woke up. "Are you the one that hit me?" Jimin groaned his eyes squinting further. "I did..I'm sorry does it hurt?" Jimin shook his head now giving a warm smile. "Why are you so nice to him?! What about me?" Bella chuckled at Yoon's little outburst. "Cause she thinks of Jimin as her 'First Love' she takes special care of him," This made you stand up and pout, playfully though, "Hey!"

You quickly replied, "That's bullying!" You called out and then you both giggled. Jimin smiled and chuckled. "You seem pretty calm despite kidnapping us.." Jimin sighed and struggled slightly in the restraints and that's when you untied Jimin, he slightly towered over you, being smaller then him, it was enough to make you blush. "Thank you~"

Jimin smirked seeing as he had some power over one of the girls at least.

"This is so unfair," Yoongi complained, that's when Bella walked over and whispered into his ear teasingly, "Then won't you be a good little kitty cat for me and shut up, or I won't untie you at all darling~" Bella warned, and Yoongi blushed and looked down cursing, a little.

Serena then clapped her hands together. "Enough with the flirting you two we have business," She went to Seokjin and Namjoon to untie the two, then the others, some were still sleeping.

Jimin kept his stare at you, his gaze never leaving you. "Ah, seriously stop staring at me," Was the first thing you said in such a serious situation going over to him, he pulled you over his lap, wrapping his arm around your waist. "There, There my little Army, I won't stare at you any longer then." He let out a breathy chuckle, Serena only smiled then stopped.

"The virus." The mention of those words. Caused everyone to stiffen. "What about it?" Seokjin was in utmost seriousness his legs spread out with his arms prodding his chin up. "It's mutated into a zombie virus." Serena adds. Everyone once more stiffened some more. "So, we decided to kidnap you to where we're staying in South Korea."

(Since BTS are really at s'Korea currently, we're going to pretend that it was really South Korea and you were in the US cause you moved~)

"What will that do?" Namjoon raises his eyebrow. "Protect you guys for now, I mean despite us looking adorable and cute, we wanna protect you guys, and protect lives," Seokjin sorta smiled. "Cute." He whispered softly under his breath. "I mean you guys are gonna help us too, but we also want really good genes to repopulate the earth with!" Namjoon smirked a little at that.

(Light mention of 💦 )

"Really now?" Namjoon chuckled and Bella slapped Serena's arm lightly. "Highly inappropriate-" Bella complained, but Serena only slightly smirked and shrugged. "Every smart person knows, that repopulation is needed but nobody does it in the movies, maybe an island would be a good idea but we need a really big boat like a yacht and food for going to the city and back." Serena explains and instantly links with Namjoon who agrees, that's when the rest of the Maknae line and Hyung line wake up.

"So are you using us for babies, or do you just want to be near your idols?" Yoongi boldly said. "Both. And also we'd like to be your allies instead of enemies." Serena smiled and winked. Jungkook and Taehyung blinked confused. Hoseok on the other end raised his eyebrow at the situation.

Jimin who was holding you tightly on his lap so you wouldn't let go was lightly breathing on your neck, not on purpose, I mean he has to breath to live. But it was enough to make you squeeze your thighs together rubbing them together.

Namjoon filled the rest of the unconscious at the time boys in on the news. "Babies?" Jungkook repeated. Accidentally it came out from his thoughts. "Mhm, We already sorted out who's going to be with who based on stuff." Bella added, winking. Jungkook slightly chuckled, "Interesting, so prepared~" Jungkook comments and Bella nods.

"I'll go ahead and tell you now, Seokjin and Namjoon are with me." Serena smiled, and countinued, "Hoseok and Yoongi are with Bella, and well the Maknae line and Y/N you guys are together~" I could hear Jimin snicker slightly behind me, it sounds innocent but you didn't you know what that refers too.

"Since we have time before the actual Zombies get anywhere near the Internet or us, we check out compatibilities, though, really the stars for the 'babies' part of it, are the 4 youngest of the group." Serena adds, making JungKook blush.

"Shouldn't the older ones do it first?" Seokjin whines and complains. "I don't want the pressure on Y/N on having to birth kids for the 7 of you every 9 months, she's going to be the caregiver to the kids afterall, plus us older ones need to plan things out and get food." Bella immediately agrees, "We don't have to use a condom though, if we get pregnant it's a good thing afterall, though it's up to Y/N if she wants to now or.."

You try to squirm out of Jimin's lap, when you were greeted in front of you big brown orbs, that belongs to Jungkook. "Nice to meet you, Y/N~" Jungkook gave her a bunny smile.

"Anyways, you 4 get a room, I have things to discuss with everyone else." Serena shushes along like a kind way to say "get a room", and so you did.

And that's why your on a bed, in front of the Maknae Line, their stares directed at you.

Not knowing what to say, that's when someone says,

"You know how to do this right?"