10th Chapter: The Second Wish

So So So So So So sorry. I'm writing another book as well. SO So SO So sorry you guys!!!!! I Feel sooo bad and i am sooo sorry no excuses so sorry and oh Markiplier is thee BEST youtuber in thee WORLD im sooo addicted to his goofy ass heehee

Love

Comment

Vote

 “I guess it's going to have to hurt, I guess I'm going to have to cry, And let go of some things I've loved to get to the other side I guess it's going to break me down, Like fallin when you try to fly,
Sad but sometimes moving on with the rest of your life starts with goodbye” Carrie Underwood

 *

 *

 *

Once again the box had brought me to the normal destination where all was black and dark and ere. Calling out had seemed like the best way to summon it.

But it looks like that didn't work. Now, I'm not one known to be patient so why is the box taking so long to appear.

"H-ello? I need to make a wish!" My foot tapped repeatedly as if the rhythmic beats would subdue the vein that pulsed and throbbed on my temple.

The box glowed in the mist as it approached me seeming to be less magnificent as it once had been. Shaking my head I cursed at myself for always over analyzing shit.

"Amia, why it is wonderful to see you? My have you grown since we first talked." The box shook in what seemed to be some sort of convulsion.

"What does your heart desire Amia?"

"Well finally, let's cut to the chase. I want what was in the story Darren just told me. But I want to take that girls place. I want to be the beloved. I want that throne and for Darren to sit alongside me. I want-"

"So many wants Amia. The story was already meant to be about you. It is not healthy for you to have so many wants and for you to be selfish."

The box interrupted me making that little vein grow.

"Okay well just make it happen."

Waving my hand, i shooed the box away aggressively trying to end the conversation.

"But be warned for you to live and thrive, society must be replenished and thrive as well."

Its words caused my eyes to bug out. Society, Corruption, Starvation. I did not want that again. I wanted beauty and cleanliness and peace.

I wanted a society where everything would be okay. A society where I would not need to fear for my loved ones life as well as mine.

"Deal. But only if the new society is better than the society I was born into. I don't want there to be any starvation. I want the perfect society."

The box nodded its head in agreement. "As you wi-"