6th Chapter: Losing Myself

HEY HEY HEY HEY people Please be patient with me. I have school work to think about and doo... Im trying to update frequently I really am and I am struggling with my life right now as well so please be patient with me...

Love

Comment

Vote

"You could care less about what you do to me, but you like it. Its easy to see youre making a fool of me. And theres nothing that I can do about it."  Burnham

My left eye began to twitch anxiously as I made my way through the mountains white wooded forest. 

Coming upon a clearing about forty acers of land untouched by any trees, I smiled mischievously. 

Skin boiling mind rolling restlessly I jogged to its center.

The flowers blooming here were so unusual.

They werent meant to grow here so how have they survived. 

My eyes rolled to the back of my head briefly as I took a knee to breath in their luscious tasteful scents.

Their scents corresponded with my mood, turning a couple of shades darker than they had originally been, making their luring smell deviously irresistible.

Their smells corrupted my heart and soul as well as my mind, fueling my hate and pain churning in the pit of my stomach making me feel so much rage.

Closing my eyes I laid flat on the ground and dug my feet into the dirt.

Pushups was how I was going to get stronger. I had to get stronger Grunting from the pain I mumbled to myself enthusiastically.

"I will be stronger I will be more powerful I will never be hurt again."

Pushing up and falling back down I willed myself to think of anything besides the pain that swelled from my stomach up and through my arms.

Body shaking I pressed on till I got to fifty and collapsed taking a thirty second brake then started back up again.

By the time I was done doing three hundred pushups I collapsed onto my back and peered up at the sun through the trees.

The sun seemed to be at its highest point in the sky.

"Noon..."

Grabbing my jacket I forcefully tied it around my waist and started back towards the cave.

This was going to be one long jog cause the cake was approximately a kilometer away from where the clearing was Its all just one hell of a day.

My thoughts lingered and cursed at me rudely.