William, Part 11

"I want you to run away with me!" The words spat out of William's mouth.

"What!?" Lucas turned, his face shocked.

"I want you," William swallowed, definitely knowing this wasn't a good idea, "to come with me, somewhere, away."

"Wait? Really? About like twelve hours I was sure you hated me," Yeah, maybe I overdid that a little.

"I don't, I really don't, never had, I actually like you very much... as a friend." All this is happening and you had to do that? Really William?

"Still, why would you want to run away?"

"Everything! Nothing! I- I'm not sure I can even tell you!" William was breaking down. He couldn't think properly.

Will started leaning on a wall, he felt his legs weak.

"Hey, hey, hey," Lucas ran beside him and grabbed him before he fell, "what's happening? You can tell me Will, I'm here for you."

"It's, too big of a thing, and too long of a story," Will said, getting up to his feet and sitting on a stool on the kitchen counter.

"I think that if you want me to run away with you, I should at least know why," Lucas stood across from William, he stated directly into his deep blue eyes.

William saw Lucas' eyes, that glimmer in the green pupils had something in them, something that pulled you in, and didn't let you go.

"If you agree to come, I'll tell you all that on the way, and something extra right now." This is my game, been here long enough to know how to work it.

"Oh, really?" Lucas said, the eye contact not braking for a second.

"Very really," Will said, "come closer." What am I about to do? William, control yourself, or maybe... not. Stop. Whatever. If you blow it you're running away either way.

"So, what is it you want to tell me?" Lucas said, standing next to William.

William stood up, face to face with Lucas. A little too close maybe.

"First I need you to agree to run away with me," Will whispered with a breath in Lucas' face.

"Fine, I will," Lucas said, a little to hastily.

"Empty words, say it sincerely now,"

"I... I will run away with you, Will," Lucas said.

"Close your eyes." William said. Lucas did, anything he'd asked in that tone he would've done.

William closed the distance between them. Then placed his lips on Lucas'. A second layer, seeing Lucas didn't pull away, he grabbed his waist and pulled him against him.

"You can open them now," Will said, not letting go.

"If I wanna keep them closed?" Lucas said.

"Then I wouldn't be able to see your eyes." William placed another kiss on him.

"I'll run away with you," Lucas said.

"Lucas," Will said, Lucas opened his eyes, his forehead against William's, "thank you for doing this," William kissed him once again, deeply.

Then they heard the steps stopping.

Ky stood immobile in the kitchen's doorframe.

"L-Lu-Lucas?" Ky whimpered on the inside, "What is going on?" He thought.

"Oh, uhm, hey, Ky, I offered you food," Lucas said, William pulled his arms back and Lucas turnt to the fridge.

"I'm making pancakes, I guess," Lucas said, grabbing a bunch of stuff from all over.

"Yeah, no worries," Ky said, taking a seat next to Will.

"No, why, why would I be worried?" Lucas said, way to fast to sound correct.

"Because you're speaking ten miles an hour," Will said, not being able to resist pointing it out, it's habit.

"Why would I be worried? Everything's fine, completely fine. Good even. Nay, great." Lucas said, getting the pancake mix on a pan.

"So, are you planning on dressing anytime soon?" Will said, batting an eye to Ky. Not that I'm not enjoying the view, but I'd enjoy it more if I didn't know it wasn't Lucas' ex.

"Yeah, about that, I don't have my clothes,"

"They're still in the laundry room, there's probably something you can borrow, why don't you help him choose Will," Lucas said, clearly in the middle of a meltdown.

"Yeah, lets go check that out," Will said slowly, Ky followed him closely.

William and Ky were before Lucas' closet, it was very small if we're being honest, it was beyond anyone's comprehension how he could keep all the clothes he did in there.

Will stepped in first, raising his arms to reach something from the highest shelf.

"Need any help?" Ky said, impatiently.

"It's fine," Will cut him off.

"Here, let me," Ky said, getting too close behind Will, trying to reach from behind. Taking up all the room in the closet.

"No, keep the door..." Will said, just as it slammed shut, "...open."

The door pushed Ky a little, enough for him to brush Will's body. "Can't we just open the door?" Ky said.

"No, it's jammed from the inside, we'll have to wait for Lucas to notice and come let us out."